Player

New jugs for September, who are they?^^

SE, is there any information on these? We usually find out during the update notes. Surely there is some idea of which pets are going to be implemented. If there is, what moves are available? Bst jugs are so hush, hush, i don't understand that; why is it always a surprise minutes after the update goes live? back in the day, bst were informed of the hippo, adamantoise, and penguin.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post212722

Also, what happened to referencing our feedback regarding new pets?^^

For instance, I am sure i speak for everyone, but another dd thf would be awesome^^
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 07-20-2014 at 05:31 AM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    ??? That's an old post. Those have been out forever. The penguin is DapperMac. The Hippogryph is the ever popular FaithfulFalcorr. The adamantoise is, I think, CrudeRaphie?
    (0)

Player
    Sorry, should have clarified, lol, I was referring to the new ones for September. I was only using those for demonstrative purposes, as it pertains to giving us a heads up/info on them prior to their release.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Would be cool to have another vote on a new pet.
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Would be cool to have another vote on a new pet.
    Sadly I don't, if you remember what happen with last voting fiasco which was JP got their aquan pet.
    (0)

Player
    Irrc, JP and NA are the only supported communities atm (As it pertains to the forums)? Essentially, they could allow each region to choose a jug. That would be cool, I just wanted some information on them if possible. They could give each region a list and allow them to vote, I mean, Sept is still ways away. What happened to player input?

Looking back on old dev posts, there were so many broken concepts, such as players being referenced for future jugs from now (Then) on. Honestly, who better to give feedback/input on future pets than those whom uses them^^ Essentially, SE would be in charge of the jugs anyway, they supplied the previous jug poll list.

Looking back at the old poll, most players were hurt, but nonetheless excited to see a hippo. Most assumed that it would get hoof volley, but that was not the case. Iirc, jettura was on the verge of being removed. I would like to propose better communication as it pertains to these pets. For instance, SE provides a potential jug list and the moves associated with the pet. This mystery jug stuff is no fun . I was so salty when I discovered hoof volley missing more-so than the scorpion losing, I mean, a hippo is still a good pet, in theory. perhaps the JP forums were thinking Hoof Volley as-well . Pretty sure they would have went scorp knowing what we do now, lol.

A jug poll should not be too much of a hassle, only 2 forum communities atm. One jug from JP side, another from the NA perspective, hence no feelings are hurt. I trust that both sides will choose a solid pet regardless, as long as the move list is made known by SE. Imo, this this the main issue with our pets. One move could make or break a pet; nobody would vote for a scorp without death scissors, but we are in the unknown because the special abilities are hush, hush, until the pets are in the hands of the players.
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 07-20-2014 at 06:54 AM.