あなたが別の国に移動したときにどのように支払うのですか?

I'm using Google Translate for this, since I don't know enough written Japanese to do it myself.

もしGoogleがこのために翻訳を使用してtI'mを移動するときに私は十分にそれを自分自身を行うには日本の書かれたかわからないので、どのようにして、支払うのですか。

I bought the Japanese version in 2002 and made an account then, but have since moved to North America. I have been able to pay with my VISA card in the past, but it is now not accepted since an American bank issued it and I had to switch to WebMoney. I do not have a Japanese address anymore and do not wish to lose the 9 years of progress on my character by starting over from Level 1 with no quest and mission completion. The change to paying with Crysta via a SquareEnix account has me worried, since it asks me to provide a Japanese address to enable use of Crysta.

Surely there is some protocol for when a player moves to another country for work or school reasons, but I cannot find information on it, and Square Enix is making it very difficult to pay them money even with a domestic account instead of a foreign one. Do they even want our money anymore?

European and American Square Enix Accounts were offered a one-time chance to change their region, for those that imported before a local release, but I have not seen this option on my Japanese account. I am probably not coming back to Japan, and WebMoney is hard to obtain outside of Japan, so I need an option other than completely starting over with a new account. That is not a reasonable solution after 9 years of playing with my character.

I don't expect to be the only person in this situation. Please, Square Enix, have a solution for your long-time customers. 9 years is a long time to live in the same place. The servers are shared globally, and I can log into my Japanese account from the American client, so the system is compatible. Someone must have devised a means of transferring an account.

私は2002年に日本語版を購入して、アカウントを作ったが、以来、北アメリカに移住しました。私は過去の私のVISAカードで決済することができたが、アメリカの銀行がそれを発行したと私はウェブマネーに切り替える必要があったため、それが今では受け入れられません。私はもう日本のアドレスを持っていないとなくクエストとミッション完了でレベル1からやり直すことで私のキャラクターで進行中の9年間を失うしたくない。それはクリスタの使用を有効にするために日本の住所を提供するように言われますので、スクウェアエニックスアカウントを経由してクリスタでのお支払いへの変更は、私が心配しています。

確かにそこにプレーヤーが仕事や学校の理由で別の国に移動したときのいくつかのプロトコルがありますが、私はそれで情報を見つけることができません、とスクウェアエニックスは、それが非常に困難であっても代わりに外国のいずれかの国内のアカウントで、彼らにお金を支払うことを行っています。彼らも、もはや私たちのお金が欲しいですか?

ヨーロッパやアメリカのスクウェアエニックスアカウントは、ローカルのリリース前に、インポートもののために、それらの地域を変更するためにワンタイムチャンスを提供しましたが、私は日本のアカウントにこのオプションを見ていない。私はおそらく日本に戻ってこないているのですが、ウェブマネーは日本の外で得ることが難しいので、私は完全に新しいアカウントで最初から始めるよりも、他のオプションが必要です。それが私のキャラクターで遊んでの9年間の後に合理的な解決策ではありません。

私はこのような状況の唯一の人になることを期待しないでください。 、スクウェアエニックスは、あなたの長年の顧客のためのソリューションを持ってください。 9年間は同じ場所に住んでいるのに長い時間です。サーバーがグローバルに共有されている、と私はアメリカのクライアントから私の日本のアカウントにログインできる、システムに互換性があるので。誰かがアカウントを転送する手段を考案しておく必要があります。
    (20)

Character
    Nashreen
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 5
    確かにOPさんのように「日本で購入したので海外移住後はカード支払いが出来なくなった」や「発売時にゲームを輸入したが海外のカードが使えなくなったのでゲームが出来なくなった」のような話は掲示板でよく見かけています。ウェブマネーに切り替えた人がいますがそれも海外からはかなり入手困難とのことです。

サービス開始から9年経った今は、外国へ移住したり仕事で動いたりした人がOPさん以外にもいるでしょう。自分もいずれココを離れる確率がありますのでスクエニさんからアカウント地域変更かなんらかの対応を希望しています。
    こちらの理解では、未リンクの国内POL会員は、今回は新規のスクエニアカウントなら別地域のアカウントにリンクすることが出来たのですが、すでに国内アカウントにリンクしていた場合はリージョン変更などの選択肢がなく、リンク解除も出来ない状態でした。早くリンクした人はそんなデメリットが出るとは...。

国際サーバーに数リージョンのサービスなのに購入時の地域以外ではプレイできるようにしてもらえませんでしょうか?

<Summary
    Like OP I sometimes see people on message boards who have imported the game or moved out of Japan complaining that they can no longer pay with a foreign card. Even paying with webmoney from outside Japan is apparently a hassle.
    9 years have passed since the launch and surely there are other people who have moved or left Japan besides OP. I think Square Enix should do something for those people and have at the very least an account region migration procedure.

My understanding is that people who didn't have an SE account could newly link their POL acc to a non-JP account... but what about those who had their JP POL account already linked to a JP SE account? It seems they're stuck with no option to change region.

A game offering international servers and service in many countries, yet you can't play from a region other than the one you originally started with, I don't think it's the message SE wants to be sending. Could we have a way to keep playing outside the region we originally bought the game in?>
    (1)

Now that I found my old character...

I was able to get a region change on my account, with caveats. I had to unlink PlayOnline from my JP SquareEnix account and link it to an American one, so my forum name changed. I had to fight weekly via email, using Google Translate, for 8 months to get the change done, and they told me it was a one-time courtesy. I also still have to buy expansions from Japan for valid codes, because my PlayOnline ID region cannot be changed and shows as JP on the web site. I can pay the fee in American currency now though.

私は警告して、自分のアカウント上の領域の変更を取得することができた。私は私のフォーラム名が変更され、私のJPスクウェアアカウントからプレイオンラインのリンクを解除し、アメリカの1にリンクする必要がありました。私は変化を成し遂げるために8ヶ月間、Googleが翻訳使用して、電子メールを介して毎週戦わなければならなかった、そして、彼らはそれが1回限りの礼儀だった私に言った。私はまたまだ私のプレイオンラインID領域は、Webサイト上でJPに変更やショーすることができないため、有効なコードのために日本からの拡張を購入する必要があります。でも、私は、今アメリカの通貨での料金を支払うことができます。
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/