Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Campaign Battle Adjustment in Fort Karugo-Narugo [S]

Idk if this should be put here or moved to bugs.... but can we have an adjustment to mobs appearing in campaign battles in Fort Karugo-Narugo [S]. IDK if anyone notices this but the campaign mobs here take way too long to show up. i'm currently sitting here now as i speak on this forum as of the time its posted waiting 18 mins so far on 1 or more mobs to show up after beating its leader.

Edit: now 25 mins... come on SE do you really wanna do this to us ; ;
    (1)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 07-15-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    They get stuck, unless you go allll the way where they spawn they just stand there doing nothing. Its in a lot of zones. The only way they move is if you go to them and train them to the camp.
    (0)

They haven't fixed it yet? Well, it hasn't been that much time since the bug started though.

Only what, 6 years? <_<;

But anyway, this pathing bug needs to be reported again.

---

Another bug in Fort K-N that is probably related to this is that many times the battles go on for over 2 hours without stopping or doing any sort of evaluation in all that time.

My theory is that when one of these campaigns gets stuck it's time frame somehow overlaps with the other fights and prevents the evaluations from happening in between. It's very annoying, specially when you are in a union and you manage to kill 4 NMs only to have the campaign battle never end.

So you either have to give up any drops or wait until the battle fixes itself.

Bonus rage points if the server kicks you after all that time and you lose your drops and xp anyway. /hurray /dance /dance
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Another bug in Fort K-N that is probably related to this is that many times the battles go on for over 2 hours without stopping or doing any sort of evaluation in all that time.
    i went all over the area that day looking for the last mob and couldn't find it at all as well as the other people who were participating in it. this may be the answer.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 07-16-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this!

The development team would like to look into this, but they are requesting more information.
    If you experience a time where monsters appear to be stuck, please report it in the Bug Report Forum and indicate what objects are stuck or what they are possibly stuck on. Screenshots would definitely help too! We appreciate your cooperation!
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

I'll do a few K-N runs this weekend and get all the info I can. Hopefully they can finally squash this bug once and for all.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

This is slightly off Topic But it's also related in a way too!

Have you ever noticed such things as worms popping up invisible with there names above them or vise versa and even both but stumbled upon it because you were flipping around the objects or at everything in the area with your arrow/cursor? Mobs such as yugodo's, orcs, etcetera walking through walls or even like there is a stepping stone partly up the object, therefore it's not only walking through the object but its also somewhere midway, half-way or even at the top of the object while walking through it even when there attacking you and even while your near that object. I have seen this happen in a lot of areas over the years after the expansion of Chains of Promathia and even before all expansions, Add-Ons and even more expansion pacts added. LOL!! -.-

I remember another old bug where your weapons would disappear after you started fighting in such areas as old sky ls events beating monsters for an ls cause and even in campaign battles among some of the various places and all of the areas it would happen in after you begun your fighting with a monster but not sure or don't really remember if had switched out a a piece of gear or if it was a powerful attack, knockback or etcetera that it happened after or if just disappeared after you started attacking the mob or sometime gone by into beating on the monster. This is also back when I used to be on ps2 for a lot of years but switched to my 1080P High Definition alienware laptop with windows 8.1 pro and adding in adoulin expansion seekers full edition to my ffxi game upon returning in nov./dec. or maybe even january 2014.

Very rarely since I been back that i have noticed mobs being invisible with their names above them, etcetera and one of my memorable areas of this for instance is both north and south gustaberg among all of the areas I have been to in the game that i've noticed this through the yeas even extremely rarer occasions I saw it a few times upon now playing it on my alienware laptop but haven't seen this happen to any of the adoulin area's as of yet. Again LOL simply because I remember I used to kid to my LS members upon stumbling onto these mobs or about the monsters being automatically invisible and simply say: I didn't know that monster even knew or had learned the invisible spell even or wow!, I never even saw it cast the invisible spell upon itself!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Pretty much any campaign i have done in any zone over the last 2 weeks has had all the campaign mobs killed at the fort and I have waited for over 30 minutes for it to end. Sometimes one single mob will mosey on up eventually (I have no idea where they had been all that time and why they werent with the rest of the pack) and sometimes I just gave up. Also I would be the only one in the zone as well so most likely no body was holding them away from the camp or anything.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Pretty much any campaign i have done in any zone over the last 2 weeks has had all the campaign mobs killed at the fort and I have waited for over 30 minutes for it to end. Sometimes one single mob will mosey on up eventually (I have no idea where they had been all that time and why they werent with the rest of the pack) and sometimes I just gave up. Also I would be the only one in the zone as well so most likely no body was holding them away from the camp or anything.
    I had the same experience in xarc the other day. Only 4 mobs showed up, about 5-10 minutes apart. after I killed the fourth one, the battle ended and all the other people standing there got nothing for their 30+ minutes.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for reporting this!

The development team would like to look into this, but they are requesting more information.
    If you experience a time where monsters appear to be stuck, please report it in the Bug Report Forum and indicate what objects are stuck or what they are possibly stuck on. Screenshots would definitely help too! We appreciate your cooperation!
    I don't know if i can screenshoot something that appears to be stuck like the situation i experienced that night....but i will report something like this in the near future under the bug report forum should i experience a similar situation. Thank you camate ;3
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast