Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    I don't know if i can screenshoot something that appears to be stuck like the situation i experienced that night....but i will report something like this in the near future under the bug report forum should i experience a similar situation. Thank you camate ;3
    Try and at least screenshot the name of the attacking force, and their direction?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Try and at least screenshot the name of the attacking force, and their direction?
    I didn't have much time to play today, so I'll have to get the data tomorrow. But what I can tell you if I remember correctly (been a while) it's usually the Divine Assassins (Muu Buxu the Elusive) when they are arriving from the East (K-9/L-9).

Whenever they take too much time and I go get them they will be around J-9 in the tunnel, but when I get closer they magically start moving towards the fort. So I'm not sure if they are actually getting stuck in the terrain or simply wont load until someone visits that particular cell.

Kinda like the old saying says: If the Yagudo are supposed to approach the Fort from the East, but no one is there to see them, are the Yagudo really there?
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I didn't have much time to play today, so I'll have to get the data tomorrow. But what I can tell you if I remember correctly (been a while) it's usually the Divine Assassins (Muu Buxu the Elusive) when they are arriving from the East (K-9/L-9).

Whenever they take too much time and I go get them they will be around J-9 in the tunnel, but when I get closer they magically start moving towards the fort. So I'm not sure if they are actually getting stuck in the terrain or simply wont load until someone visits that particular cell.

Kinda like the old saying says: If the Yagudo are supposed to approach the Fort from the East, but no one is there to see them, are the Yagudo really there?
    Could check on widescan as soon as you get close (unless that's on another map) and see if they're moving at all before you reach them.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Could check on widescan as soon as you get close (unless that's on another map) and see if they're moving at all before you reach them.
    Will do when I log on, but back when I played campaign often we didn't even have widescan yet so I had to actually go there to find the mobs. <_<;
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    When I had my where are the rest of my orcs problem in jugner they were going in a circle or something on wide scan until I approached them. Then they very slowly made their way to the fortification without agroing me. It's like they went to the bar and were so hung over they forgot they needed to go fight the next day. I think something similar is happening with the yags at the fort.
    (2)

Maybe it could be changed to: "X mob is attacking the fort from the west," and then the mobs will just pop a set distance from the fort (like 100, 200 yalms or something)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for reporting this!

The development team would like to look into this, but they are requesting more information.
    If you experience a time where monsters appear to be stuck, please report it in the Bug Report Forum and indicate what objects are stuck or what they are possibly stuck on. Screenshots would definitely help too! We appreciate your cooperation!
    This happens constantly. I mean, constantly. Or the mobs are all dead and it takes 15 mins for the battle to end and the coffers to appear... which sucks when you got killing blow on some NMs and are registered in a union.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    Maybe it could be changed to: "X mob is attacking the fort from the west," and then the mobs will just pop a set distance from the fort (like 100, 200 yalms or something)
    They could add some sort of "portal" where the mobs would spawn from (like a bigger version of Belfry) to fix these issues. In the old days it made a ton of sense for mobs to arrive from zone line because back then they would aggro everyone they saw, regardless of having tags or not.

But it was changed because too many people complained they couldn't polish their nails in the middle of a freaking war zone due to all the angry beastmen attacking them on sight.
    (ー△ー; )

So yeah, it hasn't made much sense for them to walk all the way from zone for many years now.

PS > For instance they could add a little update where the Belfry would fall from the sky as if the Beastmen could actually launch them from their strongholds and spawn invading forces from them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 07-23-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    - Lord Gaben

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Replying to a Very Funny post!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    It's like they went to the bar and were so hung over they forgot they needed to go fight the next day. I think something similar is happening with the yags at the fort.
    Lmoa in Beastmen that are heavily drinking or are getting drunk before the campaign battle in the next morning with a hang over or within a few hours! They must be having cheers Parties before there possible final death from the sounds of it and again I found it to be very funny!!

Edit: the topic thing I mentioned in an earlier post about mobs being buried partly or fully into the walls in a previous post here but off topic. Well i just noticed it happened recently this past week in Foret De Henniea but the leaves and scenery was to much in the way to get a good screen shot of it to show it and have it reported to the dev team. Ironically I couldn't figure out where it went to or where the leech was attacking me from at first but it did seem like it was attacking the top of my character's head but eventually figured out that it was on top of the cliff side wall buried itself mostly in the wall at the top of thew cliffside and the location to where it happened is where you get booted out from a failed or completed delve run. I mention this only because I've seen this happen at the campaign battle forts when mobs were attacking or finally attacking at that location but I have also seen them walk through and up narrow standing trees on there pathway walking through the lands to get to the fort. LOL {>_<}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-24-2014 at 02:02 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2