Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    If the cap was lifted there would never be a "need" for new jugs. Our pets would automatically be our ilvl weapon just like other jobs (yes I'm aware it's ranged for smn/pup but same concept) without having to wait for new higher capped pets to come out unlike those jobs. We'd keep the versatility that this job was intended to have. Bsts were supposed to know and use the monsters types that are strong against what they are fighting instead of just throw ibukki at everything
    (4)

Player
    Personally, I would like new jugs, because they screwed up the past batches. Our past jugs are dated, they have to introduce stronger variations of our jugs imo. For instance, ferromantoise > Raphie's version, porter crabs > all of our crabs, collared lynx > Crafty, Bloodclaw, inguza > Dapper Mac, Florido > Amigo Sabotender, vermillion raptor > Swift, Arundimite > Lars, Formiceros > Chuckey, Gamboge > Panzer, etc. All of the aforementioned guys have superior abilities than our dated versions. Appearance aside, the difference in special abilities are huge.

Personally, I would love for them to go down our familar list and release their recent/updated counterparts, one from each species; coeurl, adamantoise, diremite, beetle, etc. I mean, I have no intentions on using any of our ucapped jugs, save, hobs, falcorr, and NN. Adamantoise, beetle, raptor, sabotender, coeurl, apkallu, crab, ant? Nah, I am good, will pass on those guys. Ferromantoise, Gambodge beetle, vermillion raptor, florido sabotender, collared lynx, inguza, porter crab, formiceros? Yea, ill use those guys, in native form. The remaining jugs are pretty meh to begin with, flytrap, eft, lizard, fly; but the eft is the best of the bunch, not a bad pet, but not great neither.
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 07-27-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Player
    Bump. Still havent played BST and no reason to bring BST into Delve.
    (2)

Player
    I agree Zombie; wish SE would listen to us as opposed to brushing off the players.

I am in a wait and see mode. Me and Olor were discussing this in another thread, but SE should not repeat any jugs imo until the entire bestiary is full; makes no sense. I would welcome upgraded sub-species of a few (As i mentioned in my previous post), however, there are plenty of monsters left which have never made it to jug form. How are we 13 years in XI's lifespan and never seen a scorpion whom was out since like, what? 2003? But we have five crabs and a plethora of mandies/rabbits? Hmmm. If SE repeats any pets they better be awesome, lol. The lack of communication, refusal to listen/help us will cause a $hit storm, lol.

I was attached to the old guys and liked the notion of seeing updated versions, but I had a change of heart. Most of them are pretty sub-par and there are un-released monsters whom are much more efficient.

Imo, they should release those special strikers; most are hard hitters and have utility in their normal attacks; -20 tp to an enemy it strikes, defense down, stun, aoe damage and what not; on top of their dd expertise, I could see some people requesting for an occasional tp/defense reduction and stun. The new skirmishes may be the fad of the future, hence it may not be an "all delve world;" not entirely, but an important gearing aspect if the content deliverers. Any dd can do skirmish.

Also, I am not developer or anything, but it takes several months to release some jugs? I smell gimp deliberation, aka move removal as opposed to releasing them in near native form. Take this move out, that move out, remove beneficial effects, etc.
    (1)
    Last edited by WoW; 07-28-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7