Character
    Kitheren
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

xbox 360 freezes upon zone change?

It seems to be consistent, not dependent on time in zone or on game.

Zoning to Adoulin from other zones OR Adoulin to Adoulin areas seems to be the most frequent. Only present during zoning, not running around or other stuff. Any attempt to log back into a Adoulin area after restarting system results in freeze. My PC version is perfect but my other PC does not work at this time so second account is being played on xbox.

Any idea why this is or if there is a fix? Highly doubting there to be a simple fix.
    (0)
    Kitheren of Valefor
    Married to Valkarie
    ~*Thank you everyone who helped me with my Mjollnir!*~

Character
    Kitheren
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thinking that the issue may have been related to how the game froze upon installation of Seekers, we changed to a different xbox. Completed all updates and installation of Seekers with no issues. Game seems to run perfectly now. Logged into Ceizak Battlegrounds, waypointed to MH in West Adoulin, walked into MH, walked out of MH, zoned back to Ceizak and there was no issues OTHER than the zone lag which is primarily caused by the game loading your inventory data.

So if anyone else has similar problems with Adoulin areas I guess keep installing until it doesn't freeze upon installation. Will post if I encounter anymore freezing.
    (0)
    Kitheren of Valefor
    Married to Valkarie
    ~*Thank you everyone who helped me with my Mjollnir!*~