Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Switching platforms

So I'm switching from laptop to 360 to play ffxi for the time being and was wondering if I would need to buy all the expansions once again or do they carry over?

Thanks for your help in advance
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    So I'm switching from laptop to 360 to play ffxi for the time being and was wondering if I would need to buy all the expansions once again or do they carry over?

Thanks for your help in advance
    You will have everything when you have on the 360. Just make sure to download the client from the Playonline site, as it contains a more updates version of the game and has all the data for all the expansions available.

PS > And remember to backup your macros, otherwise you'd need to remake them all.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    You will have everything when you have on the 360. Just make sure to download the client from the Playonline site, as it contains a more updates version of the game and has all the data for all the expansions available.

PS > And remember to backup your macros, otherwise you'd need to remake them all.
    On the playonline site it only Xbox buy option is the whole collection. And when I clicked that it didn't show up in the SE store. All I would really need is the original disc since everything would carry over from the pc version?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.
    (0)

As far as I know, you still need all the disks to install on the 360. I think Raydeus misread and was thinking you were switching the other way, since switching from PC to 360 is lunacy.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    As far as I know, you still need all the disks to install on the 360. I think Raydeus misread and was thinking you were switching the other way, since switching from PC to 360 is lunacy.
    I know ; ; my PC gave out on me so I'm stuck with the 360 till I get a new one
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Anyways thanks for the help. Time to do the impossible and find the whole collection.
    (0)

I did. I so did. ( ̄□ ̄;)
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben