Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    now if only they will proc !! intelligently...
    this for me is not necessary but if thay want to have the player have the proc ki for them to do this i would not be against it
    (0)

SMD, if you're still doing a Daurdaubla or an Ochain it has utility, + if they can do that it's good practice for if they ever do VW. seriously, NOT looking forward to putting together groups to do HMP and Rift with procs. otherwise yeah, unless you still need something for empy gear, which I think is unlikely, that's about the only time you need procs.
    (0)

Player
    Wow wans't expecting this.
    I'm the original poster
    Ty for the info on this.
    I'm still around i just don't like to post.

Many people here don't see any benefit on this, but for people like me there is.
    Im replaying an New character (even got a new account when the Ultimate collection went on sale) And i'm practically replaying all the content in order without any lv 99 sparks equipment. ( self farmed only)

I, just started Zilart and having a good time not power leveling the game with any Sparks or cruor equipment. Just the levels, and the trusts ( it's still Easy but at least not super easy)

When i'm done with WOTG ( in 4 months lol ) i'll start abyssea and maybe at that time trusts can be used there .

Thanks again.

I'm NOT a Soloer and i think MMORPG is to play with people, but the only thing to do atm is pretty much instanced battles and i'm not interested in grouping for that.
    (0)

4. 06-12-2015 03:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Billnes View Post
    I can't help but wonder.. Since Abbysea is old content, if you were to go out and farm all of your 550 Job Points, everything there, regardless of your JOB/SUBJOB, would just melt like butter. No??
    The whole point of being able to use trusts in aby and dyna is for new players that don't have specific jobs, lots of good gear or whatever else that makes it so easy.

Their is a glut of endgame stuff for a newly minted 99 player, this is the quit point for many that come back.
    (0)

Abyssea seems to be the new area for trusts, but personally, I'd rather see Trusts in Assaults or Einherjar before Dynamis... if at all.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think SE should make the KI's 100% drop or close to it when you kill the NMs instead of processing. You would still have to work at the NM chain and kill each one so the work is there but makes it more accessible to more jobs instead of adding trusts. I'm not opposed to trusts in aby but if that isn't an option why not make the KI's drop after the win? Even if I'm not farming for a particular item I enjoy going in aby and fighting some of the NMs for fun and it would be much more enjoyable if that can be done without processing KIs.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I believe everyone thought differently when they read this posted thread??

I think we as the players had a totally different look into having trusts inside abby other than the intentions of the creator of this thread! Just let me know your original thoughts were when you first clicked on this thread??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17