Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Wow, this thread is so boring... I want my 15 minutes back!
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Wow, this thread is so boring... I want my 15 minutes back!
    >implying you had anything better to do
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    >implying you had anything better to do
    I always have a quick check of the forums before I log on to play. I could have logged on 15 mins earlier today though! ;p
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordkyron View Post
    well. GL with the game.
    if a player can't enjoy the story soloing, what is there?
    Equipping our selves for what? to get more equipment?
    What story can't be soloed at this point besides Adoulin(which can probably be soloed as well by now...)?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    What story can't be soloed at this point besides Adoulin(which can probably be soloed as well by now...)?
    Abyssea (without atmas) and Adoulin.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    well. GL with the game.
    if a player can't enjoy the story soloing, what is there?
    Equipping our selves for what? to get more equipment?
    Is that not what you're supposed to do in most games? Equip things so you can get better things?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Abyssea (without atmas).
    Pre-ilvl gear, abyssea was soloable with the best atmas.

Now, you can solo it with ilvl 119 gear and no atmas.

If you have 1 atma (which everyone does) then you can solo it with sparks gear.

Just look up which atmas are the best for your job, and how to get access to more atmas and stronger cruor buffs. Start by doing that and work your way up to killing the ZBs and Caturaes.

Of course if you go straight for Rani without reading up on him and with no atmas and not enough cruor to buy a brew; then you're going to fail. Stop spending so much of your time whining in here and more time actually getting smart and working your way up to the fights that you need.
    (2)

Yeah you can get atmas from quests even - so you don't even need to kill bosses to get them. Plus Seriously, any 117 BST should be able to many many things in abyssea without atma.

That said, I think atma drops without red proc should be raised to 50% to help new players.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kaedensetsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Pre-ilvl gear, abyssea was soloable with the best atmas.

Now, you can solo it with ilvl 119 gear and no atmas.

If you have 1 atma (which everyone does) then you can solo it with sparks gear.

Just look up which atmas are the best for your job, and how to get access to more atmas and stronger cruor buffs. Start by doing that and work your way up to killing the ZBs and Caturaes.

Of course if you go straight for Rani without reading up on him and with no atmas and not enough cruor to buy a brew; then you're going to fail. Stop spending so much of your time whining in here and more time actually getting smart and working your way up to the fights that you need.
    I like how easy is to say kill this or that , while you did it with PEOPLE , and ATMAS.

I'm not going to mention who or what.
    BUT people are not interested in doing anything in abyssea even if you ask for help.
    what is funny is the ignorance some "old" players have when they do some advices like YOU.

OMG KILL RANI buy a BREW!!! YES LIKE 400k cruor are easy to farm SOLO. (and 400k if you finished cop)

Some mobs have a 1hp move that if you are unfortunate could get you killed if the mobs hits you next.

TBH i couldn't care anymore.
    SQUARE can do what they want. i resub to see the storyline, i finished cop and rank 10, was thinking of resubing 2 more months but with the game how it is, and the Comunity that when people ask for helps the answer is YOU SHOULD LEVEL MONK AND DO THAT, or YOU SHOULD LEVEL BEAST TO SOLO THAT, instead of I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. i'm not resubing anymore.

Just like you, and your RANI ADVICE, instead of saying What server are you in, maybe i can help you with rani.
    You just proved my point.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Convince YOU?
    ENTITLED MUCH?
    really?
    do you read what you write?

So you spent hours whining in this thread, in the end you're saying you weren't trying to convince anyone that your opinion matters? Trolling?
    (0)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast