Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus View Post
    I think unnerfing camo (it was nerfed back when melee subbed mage for sneak/invis to force alchemy sales) would help with enmity. No way should my -enmity geared character drag hate from a melee who did less damage than i did. rapid shot does need some help or more traits... but outside abyssea we are pretty good imho.
    Outside of Abyssea, everything is good these days with the level 90 cap.
    The fact is, if you go all out, you still do enough spike damage to drag mobs away from the melee. This lessens your damage by putting you too close tot he mobs and lessens everyone elses damage by moving them out of WS range. A lose-lose situation.
    We need real enmity control and need it badly.
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    that wa a typo, i ment drag a mob away from a melee with no -enmity and did more damage than i did* typing with 1 hand BLOWS
    (0)

Character
    Shokox
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle View Post
    Outside of Abyssea, everything is good these days with the level 90 cap.
    The fact is, if you go all out, you still do enough spike damage to drag mobs away from the melee. This lessens your damage by putting you too close tot he mobs and lessens everyone elses damage by moving them out of WS range. A lose-lose situation.
    We need real enmity control and need it badly.
    Relic gun and bow got you on enmity control-- I'm sure if the Dynamis change is hefty enough you'll start to see alot of RNG with relic soon.

RNG is good, but I'd like to see Double Shot and Unlimited Shot split as separate JAs personally as a start. U Shot could also be reduced on a timer to like 1 or 2 mins.

The real reason why people don't use RNG so much anymore is because of it's very crappy role in triggering any type of weakness while dishing out massive damage, vs jobs such as MNK, WAR, or NIN. Abyssea may soon be an endgame of the past however...
    (0)

They need to make Holy Bolt damage affected by MaB too. That would at least open the option of Repeating+Holy+Trueflight Spam inside abyssea (Which would be powerful). You can get Holy damage up to 100-120ish with Beyond and Holy Mountain atmas, but with Beyond's MaB aswell, alongside Ultimate instead of Holy Mountain (And then possibly a 3rd MaB Atma like Baying Moon), and you could be looking at popping out 200-300 damage holy bolt procs (hate free) with a 130 delay gun whilst spamming 3000 damage WSs.

Sounds pretty fun. Of course you'll need to carry around like 5 stacks of quivers for one party, but eh.
    (0)

give range (and cor) at least one of the WS used to proc red, maybe a water element one since there isn't a red water proc. As the only 2 jobs that get ranged WS that should make both viable again.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2