Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    I wanted to mention since the last update (July 8th, I believe): Today, I was able to to win SKCNM10 Factory Reject 2 on Normal with 3 Trusts (a PT of 5 total). Only 1 person can call 3 Trusts).

Progress?
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    we would like to add support for Rise of the Zilart missions
    What does this actually mean? Why is it so hard to simply allow Trust NPCs into ALL instanced content? What mechanics allow for example NPCs to enter the COP instanced content but not the Zilart instanced content.

I just don't 'get' how it's a technical problem. I fully 'get' you may now want to ALLOW it for some 'balance' reason (though God knows I often fail to understand the dev's fixation on that at all costs) but your replies imply there are technical reasons. Care to share?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    I know this isn't going to happen because it would undermine the unique challenges of Salvage, namely, the Pathos of Alzadaal. Trust NPCs don't exist in unequipped forms, do not dynamically swap their gear, etc., so they'd be full-powered.
    Not exactly, for eg. at the start it's unlikely that you get more than 2-3 of your primary gear slots unlocked (if you happen to get legs/feet cell + 1 other), so even if all your gear is 119, that's at most 4/6 119 and 2/6 99, making your trusts average out at about 113 at most for the start, 109 if you unlocked 2 primary slots + weapon, and ~106 if you only unlock 1 + weapon.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    What does this actually mean? Why is it so hard to simply allow Trust NPCs into ALL instanced content? What mechanics allow for example NPCs to enter the COP instanced content but not the Zilart instanced content.

I just don't 'get' how it's a technical problem. I fully 'get' you may now want to ALLOW it for some 'balance' reason (though God knows I often fail to understand the dev's fixation on that at all costs) but your replies imply there are technical reasons. Care to share?
    They have to enable Trust for each individual battlefield instance. Doing so has broken things before, so they have to QA each battlefield they implement this on. There are some battlefields that they also don't want this on, such as Maat fights and level 20 Avatar battles, since they are meant to be solo. There's also the matter that battlefields that remove buffs tend to remove Trusts, so they have to check for a variety of things in each battlefield.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    I am posting to confirm this list is accurate in that SKCNM10 and SKCNM 20 work. Trusts must be called before entering the BC. (Still only 3 trusts from PT leader, but w/e).

Thanks!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2