Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Porter Moogle Slip for Adoulin gear?

Wondering why no method of storing adoulin gear has been implemented yet. If you were to add up all the various gears available from all the SoA content, you could easily fill a mog safe ++. I realize there's an issue with storing augmented gear, so obviously Skirmish and now, WKR gear may not qualify, but how about getting us started with some way to store 119 Delve boss drops (119 weapons and armor that can't be augmented such as Yaotyl Helm/Gloves, Oats, Whirlpool stuff, etc). Then some way to store AA/DM2 gear would be great as well. Too much gear... Need some relief!!
    (2)

Hi there, Ramzi!

We definitely understand the desire to store Adoulin equipment; however, the Porter Moogle system has a couple of limitations.

The main one in this case is that stat information added to equipment through augments is saved on each item individually, so even if we were able to make it so you could store equipment from Delve and skirmish that have been augmented, when you retrieve them the augments would be lost.

Due to this, only continuing to expand the Porter Moogle system would make it difficult to fulfill the current needs of players, so we will be continuing to explore other avenues for item storage as we move forward. Please give us a bit of time and we will let you know once there are any developments with this.
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    If I may make a recommendation then, what about doing it like we did with Sky Abjuration gear? You can store it if it is unaugmented, and if you want to store it, you need to remove the augment. That way we can store 119 Delve gear, and those 115 pieces we haven't augmented. It would do wonders for some inventories; mine's fine after Wardrobe but I can imagine there are packrats among us all.
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Sekhmet
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I understand why we can't store augmented equipment, but what about the JSE capes from rieves? I mean for someone like me who has 18 jobs at 99, that's 18 slots from JSE capes that could be freed up. You could make one slip to store 119 Delve boss drops and the capes even.
    (3)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hi there, Ramzi!

We definitely understand the desire to store Adoulin equipment; however, the Porter Moogle system has a couple of limitations.

The main one in this case is that stat information added to equipment through augments is saved on each item individually, so even if we were able to make it so you could store equipment from Delve and skirmish that have been augmented, when you retrieve them the augments would be lost.

Due to this, only continuing to expand the Porter Moogle system would make it difficult to fulfill the current needs of players, so we will be continuing to explore other avenues for item storage as we move forward. Please give us a bit of time and we will let you know once there are any developments with this.
    Thanks for the response. I completely understand the limitations of the augmentations, which is why I mentioned the Skirmish and WKR gears, but gear from Delve bosses cannot be augmented, so if we can store those at least it would be great.

The way I look at it, there are storage slips that are not very useful right now, but this one would be incredibly useful. It would be a major bonus to be able to also store un-augmented skirmish/WKR/delve 1.0 gear as well.

Appreciate whatever the dev team can do, because these items are taking up a ton of space.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hi there, Ramzi!

Would it be possible to have a secondary wardrobe that would be linked to each job ? Meaning that it would only load if we are on the corresponding job to alleviate the charge on the server. Since there are items that we use on several jobs we could put them on the inventory or on the Mog Wardrobe, and the other pieces of equipment on the job-exclusive wardrobe. I'm even thinking that 40 slots would be enough in this case.
    (0)