Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Previously I mentioned that we would be adjusting pet accuracy with new job point elements, and I would like to add a bit more information about this.

First, on the basis that in the event the player’s item level, the pet’s level, and the content level are all the same, we feel that the proper situation is such that the pet’s attacks land if you supplement with the proper equipment and food. For example, with item level 119 equipment, if you challenge alluvion skirmish or high-tier mission battlefields at normal difficulty, they will be able to hit properly.

Currently, avatars in particular are lacking in accuracy, and for other pets as well, we understand that when trying to increase the stats for both pet and master, there will ultimately be a portion that becomes lacking. Besides the pet adjustments we have been making, we will also be looking at adjusting the master for these jobs and supplement the aspects that are lacking.

On the other hand, when it comes to high difficulty content such as high-tier mission battlefields at the difficult difficulty setting, we are looking into supplementing the aspects that are lacking for this with job points. (We’ll also be looking into special pet items and new attachments for the future.)

As we are trying to be very careful with job adjustments, we understand there are some players who are getting upset because no drastic changes can be seen right away, but we are taking in all the feedback and proceeding with adjustments as we consider the overall conditions of the game.

We’ll be continuing to make adjustments to dragoon, puppetmaster and beastmater as damage dealers, and to summoner as a support role that can also deal damage in future version updates.

Additionally, we’d like to add elements to job points that allow you to easily feel that your character is growing past level 99 besides just through item levels. Once the details have been fleshed out more we’ll introduce them to you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XX8Q1aAIXg

so other jobs get to use their job points to improve their performance, we get to use ours to try-and fail-to achieve even the low end of mediocrity amongst unbuffed jobs. yeah, that seems fair.

(6)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Previously I mentioned that we would be adjusting pet accuracy with new job point elements, and I would like to add a bit more information about this.

First, on the basis that in the event the player’s item level, the pet’s level, and the content level are all the same, we feel that the proper situation is such that the pet’s attacks land if you supplement with the proper equipment and food. For example, with item level 119 equipment, if you challenge alluvion skirmish or high-tier mission battlefields at normal difficulty, they will be able to hit properly.

Currently, avatars in particular are lacking in accuracy, and for other pets as well, we understand that when trying to increase the stats for both pet and master, there will ultimately be a portion that becomes lacking. Besides the pet adjustments we have been making, we will also be looking at adjusting the master for these jobs and supplement the aspects that are lacking.

On the other hand, when it comes to high difficulty content such as high-tier mission battlefields at the difficult difficulty setting, we are looking into supplementing the aspects that are lacking for this with job points. (We’ll also be looking into special pet items and new attachments for the future.)

As we are trying to be very careful with job adjustments, we understand there are some players who are getting upset because no drastic changes can be seen right away, but we are taking in all the feedback and proceeding with adjustments as we consider the overall conditions of the game.

We’ll be continuing to make adjustments to dragoon, puppetmaster and beastmater as damage dealers, and to summoner as a support role that can also deal damage in future version updates.

Additionally, we’d like to add elements to job points that allow you to easily feel that your character is growing past level 99 besides just through item levels. Once the details have been fleshed out more we’ll introduce them to you.
    -First of all. Alluvion Skirmish and Normal Difficulty High-Tier battlefields Difficulty SHOULD NOT be the measure stick for having enough accuracy aslong as you have all the pet:accurracy gear and food. This just means we will never be able to participate in Very Difficult High-Tier Battlefields.

Is it so hard to balance content to where we can hit the toughest content available provided we got all the pet: accurracy available and are using pet:accuracy foods? When you keep balancing our job to the point we can only hit stuff on Normal we will always be behind on other damage dealing jobs. This is not creating balance at all!

-Secondly supplementing our faults with job points so we can go from normal tier to the highest tier is too big of a road. you would have to give us 150 acurracy to our pets with job points capped. This would mean +5 acurracy to our pets with every job point upgrade.

While this would work this job points SHOULD NOT be fixes to a job! It should enhance them. This basicly is a waste of a job point category which could have been something entirely better.

The whole stance the development team has against pet job classes is not helping. I would ask them to change their point of view, but years of asking to fix this has fallen onto their deaf ears.
    (5)

Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Job points, are you KIDDING me?! Have you any idea how long it takes to earn a single job point as a pet job? In fact have you ever listened to the /shouts in Jeuno and Adoulin for capacity point farming? I've yet to hear someone shout out "[Mho Gates] [Capacity Point] farm [do you need it]? 3/6 BST SMN DRG [Anything]!" Basically we're left out to rot by ourselves whilst bards and corsairs get all the attention.

And as the poster above me stated, job points should be to further improve our jobs, not fix or replace what's missing.
    (4)
    Last edited by geekgirl101; 09-07-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Player
    I don't even want to say it's about the ability to farm Capacity points, though I appreciate what you're saying. I could probably get a capacity points party, slower, sure.

It's more about identifying and problem, saying that it is a problem, then saying suck it up and farm these things to fix it. If you know something is an issue you fix it. You fix it at it's core, because it is a core problem with the job.

No other job requires you to farm job points in order to be complete, that's my main philosophical objection.
    (6)

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Ok, maybe i'm missing something here (Other than the MOB!!! Pun intended) but I really don't see why the DEV's are putting so much time and effort into just sticking Autos with a little bit more ACC/RACC. No ones asking for GodMode Auto's just a little bit more ACC/RACC and the longer and more complex(Read; Stupid) ideas the DEV teams comes up with to distract us just makes them just even more incompetent.

Come on.. what is really the issue with increasing Autos accuracy gradient just a little?
    (3)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Come on.. what is really the issue with increasing Autos accuracy gradient just a little?
    keeping the non-pet jobs from QQing when pet jobs outperform them again. you really needed to ask?
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8