Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    You can increase your automaton hp by 100 using job points. Please look forward to it. Fixed.
    I know but more is better.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    I can understand their concern of making Pets too strong with defense, would promote abuse of cheap "pet only" strategies to defeat some content and they clearly don't want them.
    So MNK-only or RNG-only strategies aren't cheap? Having only 6 or 7 jobs relevant in the game and all your strategies around them isn't cheap? Players botting or dual-boxing their WHMs and SCHs or BRDs for runs isn't cheap? Somehow the world is gonna end if a DNC BLU PUP BST etc. etc. enters a party?
    And let's not get started on SAM and the WS update...
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Originally I brushed Camate's comment off as a "They have Mana Jammer and Armor Plating". However after making a addendum to his original post but still keeping the original phrasing of it, I don't see how these attachments can be considered pro/shell. The only other thing I could think of it maybe with RDM and WHM frame there is a way to make the Auto's cast it upon themselves.
    Which still doesn't address the issue regarding PLD/RNG frames... so I'm at a loss.
    No frame can cast ANYTHING on itself.
    Also you can't exactly macro in -PDT/-MDT attachments on the fly like you can with player gear either. Having them equipped isn't the same as all the buffs and advantage a player has.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    I know but more is better.
    That was tinged with an incredible amount of sarcasm, our job points are beyond useless so far.
    (1)

Alrighty, I double checked with the development team. As everyone has been mentioning, currently automatons cannot cast Protect and Shell on themselves, but the team is looking into making this possible. I'll keep you posted once there is more information. Apologies again about the confusion!

Additionally, I have some other information regarding puppetmaster to share.
    • Automaton weapon skill adjustments
      We’ll be making adjustments to automaton weapon skills in the August version update to increase the value of being able to fight alongside your automaton.

• Target Marker adjustments
      Previously we received reports that the Target Marker was not functioning properly while in high-tier mission battlefields, and we’ve confirmed the issue. The team is currently looking into how to address this. There is a possibility that the way the Target Marker functions will be heavily changed. (However, we’ll be careful not to make it so the stats are reduced.)

• Tactical Processor adjustments
      Coinciding with the aforementioned Target Marker adjustments we will also be making long awaited adjustments to the Tactical Processor.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    The japanese dev tracker also mentioned adjusting Attuner. That might help. I really hope so.

I don't see how beneficial having the WHM auto or RDM auto having protect, they shouldn't be getting hit in the first place, perhaps allowing us to transfer our buffs like Spirit Link might be a better solution? That way we can transfer Prot/Shell to some of the other Automatons that stand closer to the mobs.

Again, not to sound unappreciative, having some Shell for our WHM might make some solo's easier, but we don't use the whm auto in party scenarios, where those changes would be most beneficial.
    (7)

Player
    Please add weaponskills Shield Subverter and Sixth Element to our Automaton.

Add anything to make Magic Mortar go away.

Please.
    (7)

Yes! Sixth Element is kinda cool.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    Please add weaponskills Shield Subverter and Sixth Element to our Automaton.

Add anything to make Magic Mortar go away.

Please.
    Would you settle for them returning Magic Mortar to its original damage values instead (which were actually pretty impressive)?
    (4)

Player
    Yes I would, it makes light, but currently it's just useless
    (0)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast