Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The recent BLU thread has me wondering if the Japanese play pet jobs, because apparently they are not causing enough of an uproar like we are to see some decent changes.
    (1)

Player
    It's been the status quo too long, complained about in the past but never changed. I just want a reason, however nonsensical it will be.

Because what are they thinking?!
    (2)

Player
    >_> Seems that I missed this thread. I was trying to avoid making a thread if this was up hahaha. my bad

But it is true wtf is all this mage gear doing on pup? even with /sch its not worth it. pup doesnt have the MP pull to keep up and really? whos gonna take a pup/mage. we already have a hard time getting into a pt as pup.
    (0)

Player
    Congratulations on your kenkoken. I also posted a thread on localization about this and there is some information. Most notably is that gear design is manual. So it's intentional. Intentionally stupid.

Sigh.

I thought this update was going to be the big power update they alluded to a while back. Guess not
    (0)

Player
    Haha, thanks, and yeah. Thats the thing with new content. its never played so that each jobs can be utilized. instead people find one way of winning and stick to it. thus having to max jobs that you know youll only be using for that one fight >< like rng. If our automaton can shoot like or close to a real ranger i would rather us my pocket rng.
    (2)

Player
    Seraph Mittens +1
    Eidolon Pendant +1 - Avatar: MAB. (Seriously, not even Pet: Mab?)
    Saevus Pendant +1 - Magic Attack Bonus.
    Yamabuki-No-Obi - Magic Attack Bonus.
    Felicitas Cape +1 - Magic Accuracy
    Vates Cape +1 - healing Skill
    Oretania's Cape +1 - Cure Potency.
    Tempered Cape +1 - Healing Skill/Cure Pot.

Why. Just.. why?
    (3)

Character
    Ravenhardt
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Bump

Balloon is a pup prophet. Rage bump.
    (0)

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Was just looking at all the fail myself. I take it SE has stopped pretending is gives a damm about pup? We have been entirely left out of the "Light" DD armor... though with Mekosuchinae Harness I don't even think the DEV's know what they are doing anymore.
    Also;
    Ombre Tathlum +1
    Hasty Pinion +1
    Elder's Grip +1
    Dilet.'s Grip +1
    Quartz Tathlum +1

Grips and Ammo's for all those situations when you don't need your Auto ilvl'd and just wanna smack s**t with a staff ¬_¬; (Feeling the urge to smack SE with a staff)
    (1)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2