Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Fix Assault Tags Limits!

One Assault Tag per 24Hr with a three tag cap (four if you hold on to one) far to small to get any one to try for Captain Rank Please Uncap the tag limit or make it so you get one tag per 8hrs so three tags a day Even make it so Captain gets 2tags per 8hrs

for some one new it o most Impossible for new players to get help on random assaults do to the keeping of tags for the most assault points assaults or Nyzul Isle if tags where on a easy 8hr or 12hr time (like Traverser Stones ) New players and Mythic Weapons be Far more easy ( 30000 alex and 150000 Nyzul Isle Tonken keeps Mythic Rare) This makes players to Horde Tags less if tags are easyer
    (1)
    Last edited by Refresh; 03-13-2011 at 01:18 PM.

How is that too small to get people to try for captain? Assuming one tag a day, it would take you a little over a month to finish it. The assaults are only 30m long and are extremely easy, especially with cap at 90. What is the issue with the limit to getting people to help?
    (0)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I find that people generally don't help unless there's something in it for themselves... Even Nyzle Isle been the same problem for me
    (0)

Character
    Dooom
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukielucas View Post
    I find that people generally don't help unless there's something in it for themselves... Even Nyzle Isle been the same problem for me
    The reward of helping people get Captain Rank is getting Captain Rank for yourself.

One Assault Tag per 24Hr with a three tag cap (four if you hold on to one) far to small to get any one to try for Captain Rank
    If this were true, no one would have Captain.
    (0)

I think the issue is he wants to get Captain in like three days and he wants everything handed to him on a silver platter
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I think the issue is he wants to get Captain in like three days and he wants everything handed to him on a silver platter
    No thats not the point im trying to make i got Captain Rank back in the days of 75 long b4 you did my point is that some one new it o most Impossible for new players to get help on random assaults do to the keeping of tags for the most assault points assaults or Nyzul Isle if tags where on a easy 8hr or 12hr time (like Traverser Stones ) New players and Mythic Weapons be Far more easy ( 30000 alex and 150000 Nyzul Isle Tonken keeps Mythic Rare) This makes players to Horde Tags less if tags are easyer
    (0)

A lot of assault needs to be fixed. Not just the frequency that you get tags
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

I made a thread in discussion about assault, but I'm not concerned about frequency, myself. I'd much rather they stop forcing us to take others along for the ride when some assaults can be soloed.
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    How is that too small to get people to try for captain? Assuming one tag a day, it would take you a little over a month to finish it. The assaults are only 30m long and are extremely easy, especially with cap at 90. What is the issue with the limit to getting people to help?
    This would not just pertain to the people going to get Captain rank. Think about the people doing Mythic Weapons, they require all 50 assaults again, as well as 150,000 Nyzul Isle tokens.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't understand the problem. I wanted to get Captain rank too. So I formed a static with 2 friends. We work with the limit. We meet once a week and try to do four Assaults (this is contingent, of course, on everyone remembering to get one tag in reserve before Assault night). Four Assaults out of 50 takes 13 weeks if you don't fail any (which is of course NOT a given, it took us 4 tries to beat Imperial Agent Rescue). So 3-4 months to get Captain? That's fine. I'm in no rush.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast