Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bumping the thread again.
    (0)

Player
    The problem they may have with this is that it requires a pretty major amount of web based programming, that would interact with the game.

Might be good to mention how other games do this or how Square could offer it in XI with the least amount of work.

Probably the easiest method I can think of is to offer a post on the forum with pictures of faces and races and players can be charged via crysta to their account for the amount (or just add it to their next sub payment). They can do this race/face swap service on a set number of days a month and a person they employ or pay extra for those few days can manually change them.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 08-08-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    The problem they may have with this is that it requires a pretty major amount of web based programming, that would interact with the game.

Might be good to mention how other games do this or how Square could offer it in XI with the least amount of work.

Probably the easiest method I can think of is to offer a post on the forum with pictures of faces and races and players can be charged via crysta to their account for the amount (or just add it to their next sub payment). They can do this race/face swap service on a set number of days a month and a person they employ or pay extra for those few days can manually change them.

Not really if a third party software can instantly swap the dats on your characters to look how you want. All you have to do is pay to get a non-client side dat swap. It's not THAT hard and the people in the you know what demonstrated this. However, I want to actually look different and people see it, hence a face change is something I want because my main has that dime a dozen brown hume hair, and I want to change her to have the short black hair (Najelith hairstyle)

But nope, SE is going to not even give us a damn answer, hell I'd actually like them to say no, at least they responded to us! At least they aren't ignoring us!
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Giving it a bump
    (1)

Character
    Kelwa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 75
    I want it as well... sadly no response :\
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Getting outright annoying tbh.
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    SE please....I'm willing to fork over money just to change my main's hairstyle, 10 dollars I would do it, just to have my character's hairstyle changed. Please, the community is wanting it, why is it being ignored so much? You'll be making money off of this!
    (0)

Player
    Name change and Race change is a great idea. There are good and bad when it comes to this.

The good part is that this help to avoid cyber bully. People that can't leave you alone in game and always telling other player false rumor about you as a person. People that will stalk you in game and attack your facebook or myspace. They can do this by starting up a new character and you won't know it's them but they know it's you. Ex boyfriend whom you don't wanna deal with anymore and doesn't understand no means no. Recently, there have been LS leader that make LS bank. Once that leader have made millions of gil in the LS bank that person take all the money and run away / jump server or once they fund their relic, mythic using other people hard work. However, there are good LS leader whom have real life issue and they need to disband LS because of it. In addition, they split the amount of gil that was farm by LS member "LS Banking" but there are more bad leader than there is good so LS bank in some cases are no no. There are people whom you lend gil to and they said they were going to pay you back but instead they do not want to pay you back and that same goes for item like Kraken club which use to worth more than 60 to 100 million.

If you are reading this SE please help us have race change and name change. The Bad Part I know by doing this we can't no longer detect that bad person whom we got on blacklist but I believe it's worth it. People are smarter now and they are aware of bad people in game. You can judge a leader by their action so finding a LS where you can fit in easily. If you do not want to lose your friends that's fine too and you can always send them a tell and let them know that you change your character name.

This will make SE lots of profits and imagine a Server full of Tarutaru lol how funny is that. There is nothing more funny and cool in FFXI than a Tarutaru =).
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Time for a bump!
    (1)

Character
    Radames
    World