Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I want to wear female DNC AF Toeshoes on my male DNC.
    (0)

Character
    Pyitoechito
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 90
    I'd love to have this service available, too. The only issues I really see with this is race/gender-specific exclusive gear and marriage. The race/gender-specific exclusive gear (I.E. swimwear) may not be a problem if it just changes along with your gender. As for marriage, who cares? Is it really that big of a deal post-marriage that the bride is now a Galka? The only evidence is a ring, anyway.

Name changes should also be a part of the service (though sold separately), in my opinion. Some players (like me) used the auto-name generator for our character's name. This means our name is culturally race/gender specific. There definitely should be a limit on both services, with name-changing having a much, much longer restriction.
    (2)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyitoechito View Post
    I'd love to have this service available, too. The only issues I really see with this is race/gender-specific exclusive gear and marriage. The race/gender-specific exclusive gear (I.E. swimwear) may not be a problem if it just changes along with your gender. As for marriage, who cares? Is it really that big of a deal post-marriage that the bride is now a Galka? The only evidence is a ring, anyway.

Name changes should also be a part of the service (though sold separately), in my opinion. Some players (like me) used the auto-name generator for our character's name. This means our name is culturally race/gender specific. There definitely should be a limit on both services, with name-changing having a much, much longer restriction.
    Hmm, that is a fair point! Playing as a Mithra for instance with a Tarutaru male name would look rather awkward and unflattering. With that said, I support a name change again, if only there is a strong moderation of use so it cannot be abused.

As far as RSE goes, players may have to quest said gear again unless an exchange NPC is added. Though, obtaining swimsuits or RSE is much easier to deal with than missions and whatnot, and I would much rather have the system and redo those quests/events than not have it at all.

Marriage is indeed a concern, unfortunately, due to the gender specific nature of the rings, but that only prevents you from actually wearing them. I'm sure you can still keep the ring in your inventory, so that would be a choice for the player; be able to wear something of such high sentimental value, or change your character's sex to something more aesthetically pleasing to you.
    (0)
    Last edited by MakkotoParinne; 07-22-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Bumpidy bump~!
    (0)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Keeping the thread bumped.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would love to see a race change I want to change from hume to elvaan so bad
    (1)

Character
    Wynter
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 93
    Would also like a race change, i am suprised it hasn't been done after so long as i am sure there are lots who would like to!
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Devs? Are you gonna ignore this or what?
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Bumping. Devs you are not ignoring this anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Calibra
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Would love to see this happen, would be more than happy to pay for it, come on Devs lets hear something positive regarding this for once.
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast