Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Limelol
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 36
    I really don't see why there isn't a Race Change service yet. There's really isn't a reason not to have one.

Players get what they want and Square Enix gets money... Seems like a win-win to me.
    (3)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks, everyone, for all the posts so far.

I'm going to bump this thread periodically so it doesn't become lost like the others. ^^;
    (1)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    I'll chip in and help as well!
    (1)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bumping the thread again.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Translation: I'm tired of my current character but want to keep everything I've done in the game, but I'm too lazy or have too few friends to redo all the content I've done / finished on a new character, So can I get basically a new character, yet keep all my stuff?
    (2)

6. 07-18-2014 08:28 AM

Player
    just realized something if they add a gender/race change option what about your current RSE and GSE(thats Gender Special Equip), cause if for example your a Mithra and you have full RSE set(lvl 29-33 one Chest quest plans) and you decide to change to say Galka then your RSE is no longer wearable and you would have to either sell/drop/send/give it away.
    So in retrospec(however spelt) it would be a good option to add but be little confusing to get started . On the name change option, i agree that would be little tougher cause if you are very well known in game by a name ,then you change it then you would lose that rep. and people won't know who you are except LS,Friends so yeah Name Change be tougher to do ,BUT race/gender not much tougher ,and can be done easily except i have a feeling SE won't even tho it'll please A LOT of people.

PS Sorry for long winded Post lol i tend to run on and it something drive people nuts. (Specially me *Laughs crazily!*)
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    Translation: I'm tired of my current character but want to keep everything I've done in the game, but I'm too lazy or have too few friends to redo all the content I've done / finished on a new character, So can I get basically a new character, yet keep all my stuff?
    Yes. I am too lazy to rebuild relics, redo all missions and content just to change my race. Only a masochist would do all that just for a change of aesthetic.
    (8)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post

Good, Troll. Now get back to your mountain.
    (10)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Keeping this bumped, SE needs to respond one way or another when Monday rolls around
    (1)

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bumping again.

Hopefully we've garnered enough support for someone to notice.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast