Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well, it still helps DNC when we're underbuffed, which is a fairly common situation for the foreveralone DNC. It would let us cap delay with our DW gear and Ferreous Coffin's Haste.

It would also change party dynamics a little. Currently people default to capping magic/equipment Haste and (except for DRK) generally don't come close to the JA Haste cap. With a 15% Haste Samba, one of the 30% Haste spells, and 25% in gear, essentially every job would cap delay (either through Hasso or DW/Martial Arts). That's not too shabby.

This isn't necessarily the upgrade I'd pick for DNC, but it would be more useful than extending Samba and Step durations, which appear to be SE's current "fixes" for the job.
    (0)

I dunno Bryth, if the Stun from Violent lasted a bit longer (say long enough to get behind and use a SATA WS when /thf) I'd be thrilled! and pretty sure our weight flourish got nerfed (not that I've used it in like 3 years) with the Gravity nerf.
    (0)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Well, it still helps DNC when we're underbuffed, which is a fairly common situation for the foreveralone DNC. It would let us cap delay with our DW gear and Ferreous Coffin's Haste.

It would also change party dynamics a little. Currently people default to capping magic/equipment Haste and (except for DRK) generally don't come close to the JA Haste cap. With a 15% Haste Samba, one of the 30% Haste spells, and 25% in gear, essentially every job would cap delay (either through Hasso or DW/Martial Arts). That's not too shabby.

This isn't necessarily the upgrade I'd pick for DNC, but it would be more useful than extending Samba and Step durations, which appear to be SE's current "fixes" for the job.
    not saying haste samba II would be the only thing DNC needs for a fix, but combine haste samba II with more potent and longer lasting steps and you have serious support/frontline job for the whole pt.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2