Character
    Iceblu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Question about Seekers of Adoulin expansion and ultimate collection

Hello
    I have recently decided to reactivate my old account and start playing FFXI again. So far I am having a blast doing the old content. I have every expansion and add-on except the Adoulin. So now I want to buy the SoA and start doing new content as well.

My question is, I want to buy the Ultimate collection, but when I do that do I have to download the whole game again? that would definitely take too much time. do I have to uninstall the current game and re-install everything from the scratch? Or would it give me an option to install just the Adoulin expansion?

Or when I updated the game during the reactivating my account, did the SoA already installed as well? If that is the case maybe I just need to add the Seekers of Adoulin Ultimate Collection Registration code and I am good to go? thanks in advance for answering my question.
    have great day.
    M
    (0)

Even if the installer for the UC is just 1 for every expansion, you can find a copy of the SoA expansion online somewhere and download the one for your version of the game (NA or EU) to install it alone, then just use the registration code that you got.

I would imagine that it would include separate installers for each expansion though, but I've never tried it so I can't clarify it.
    (0)

Character
    Iceblu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    thank you very much, i guess i just need to buy it first and see what happens =)
    (0)