Thread: Campaign Festa

Campaign Festa

Hi this looks like a cool event, but I'm sad to see even if this ends up opening up Fiat Lux etc I won't be able to do it because even if I did my utmost to rank up before the end of the event, I will not have a high enough medal rank.

The reason? The minimum five day wait between campaign evaluations. I need 50 days to reach medal of altana at peak efficiency (since I'm about halfway up)... this means there is no way for me to participate.

Have the devs considered reducing the 5day period for ranking up? It's a real bummer. I would buckle down and grind up the ranks if I could do it in a short period but I always forget to do it in between play sessions... then I end up forgetting to campaign at all and lose medals...

Anyway - please consider this.
    (7)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You know you can lock your medals...

By doing the missions.
    (2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post

By doing the missions.
    Doing missions doesn't automatically promote you and OP mentioned nothing about being demoted, and it's still a 5 day wait no matter what. At this point in the game I fail to see the relevance of the 5 day waiting period, or even the point of demotions in rank.
    (3)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphTheGalka View Post
    Doing missions doesn't automatically promote you and OP mentioned nothing about being demoted, and it's still a 5 day wait no matter what. At this point in the game I fail to see the relevance of the 5 day waiting period, or even the point of demotions in rank.
    Oh I think the wait could be lowered a tad and I think demotions should be removed if you've finished all three nations. But my comment was aimed at the OP as he has railed about being "forced" to do story content in the past.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The 5 day wait should just be removed all together now. At the time it was to block people from advancing too quickly but that's not really an issue now. They dont have to remove the demotion system- but remove the wait period between evaluations. I'm actually on the 2nd last medal, and have completed the Windurst quest line, but since beating the main story of WotG I haven't gone back to it. Guess I have incentive now.
    (5)

Greetings,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

The development team will be looking into making adjustments to the time you need to wait between Campaign evaluations. 
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm sad to say that this content isn't working properly for me.

I got the double exp bonus exactly once. Every time after that, I've been gaining EXP at the normal rate from campaigns.

Edit: Fixed, possibly with the maintenance.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tetsujin; 07-13-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

The development team will be looking into making adjustments to the time you need to wait between Campaign evaluations. 
    If you don't do it before the campaign ends might as well not even consider it. No one cared about ranks until this event happened and that's precisely why it's been a problem. There was no reason to deal with the system so people didn't and now they are being punished for not capping out something that had no real purpose for the last 6 years or so because it still has antiquated time gating... and then when the campaign ends no will do it again.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post

By doing the missions.
    It doesn't completely lock them. You still lose 2 for switching... so like if you switched for this because say only plucking wings was open and you were sandy that might have made it so that when fiat lux opened up you weren't able to do it... plus as already pointed out you would've skill needed to earn medals that until this campaign happened had no real purpose
    (1)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    Hey this is a dumb idea, but why not just let people access Fiat Lux during the campaign or something?

Oh wait...
    (0)