Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I come bearing gifts of new TP set information: why if you don't already have Adaman/Armada Hauberk you shouldn't waste your life trying to get it, and instead waste your life trying to get Voidwatch gears:

Fazheluo Set: 43 Attack, 6 Accuracy, 5% DA(Will win by a long shot if you don't need accuracy, which you often won't, needs moonshade)
    vs.
    AF3+2&Zelus: 27 Attack, 27 Accuracy, 1~2% DA ODD(Will always win when Accuracy is not capped)
    vs.
    Armada&Zelus: 23 Attack, 23 Accuracy, 3% DA(Will win if you don't need the 4 Accuracy on AF3+2)
    vs
    Valkyrie&Zelus: 33 Attack, 4 Accuracy, 3% TA(In cases where accuracy is less important, needs moonshade)

This is assuming you are using
    X/Rvg. Gorget/Rvg. Earring/Brutal
    X/AF3+2/Rajas/Blitz
    Atheling/Goading/AF3+2/AF3+2

Note on Fazheluo Set: You need Radiant Mail + HQ Head to make it work, and it also requires a Moonshade Earring w/ Attack and Regain. So the actual difference is another 1 attack and 1 less DA, still beating out by a large amount the other sets.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leonlionheart; 08-10-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Why are you in this thread talking about how amazing of an increase 10 attack is and in another thread saying 182 attack is 'minimal'?

BTW, Aramadaberk w/ DA3 beats AF3+2 body all the time for everything ever.

Valk breastplate is +6 acc, -4 dex, which comes out to +3 accuracy, and the +accuracy augment is not something you should really consider, I mean if you're going to argue augmenting this til you get acc and TA, why not argue augmenting armadaberk til you get stp, da and acc or att? Heck why not argue augmenting Valk til you get 8 att and 3 TA? Then it would always be better then faz! If you don't need STP on body/hat with faz why would you suddenly have to have a COR with valk?

Random pic of my armadaberk with 8 acc before you say it can't happen:
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/r5n/accarma.jpg

Faz is best if you don't need acc, armada if you do, and af3+2 is what you use while trying to acquire one of the others, nothing more. This isn't exactly new information though, and best of luck to anyone trying to acquire Valk Breastplate, I can't find it or the pants -1 for sale, stupid Odin server.
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    Why are you in this thread talking about how amazing of an increase 10 attack is and in another thread saying 182 attack is 'minimal'?

BTW, Aramadaberk w/ DA3 beats AF3+2 body all the time for everything ever.

Valk breastplate is +6 acc, -4 dex, which comes out to +3 accuracy, and the +accuracy augment is not something you should really consider, I mean if you're going to argue augmenting this til you get acc and TA, why not argue augmenting armadaberk til you get stp, da and acc or att? Heck why not argue augmenting Valk til you get 8 att and 3 TA? Then it would always be better then faz! If you don't need STP on body/hat with faz why would you suddenly have to have a COR with valk?

Random pic of my armadaberk with 8 acc before you say it can't happen:
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/r5n/accarma.jpg

Faz is best if you don't need acc, armada if you do, and af3+2 is what you use while trying to acquire one of the others, nothing more. This isn't exactly new information though, and best of luck to anyone trying to acquire Valk Breastplate, I can't find it or the pants -1 for sale, stupid Odin server.

I'm not trying to say it's minimal, I'm saying that the benefits of the 5 hit is less hits to get to 100% TP, meaning your TP rounds are less important, thus where the thinking that the loss of attack is ok comes from. Either way 6 hit wins by a long shot in terms of DPS. (P.S. You don't need food to get a 5 hit, though I believe you do need an Almah Torque and Regain Moonshade earring)

Though, I still think that 4 Accuracy on AF3+2 could beat out Armada w/ DA+3%, since AF3+2 in conjunction with hands/legs/feet gives around 1.2% DA ODD (I've been told, though haven't tested, that the ODD and Set Procs are don't proc when you DA, but rather are a complete new stat that is additive to DA), and that 4 accuracy COULD win if your accuracy isn't capped, on a theoretical level 105 mob you're losing out on 1.2% accuracy. 2.4% increase in hits per 100, and half of that is double damage, so it depends on your target, especially in Voidwatch. Not to mention that if your accuracy isn't capped that 3% DA won't be truly 3 hits per 100.

As for Valkyrie Breastplate with perfect augs, use it if you can make up the STP. If not, don't use it. It's pretty simple and I assume players have half a brain when gearing their jobs if they are able to obtain any of the Armada/Valkyrie/Radiant Mail options. It looks like I wasn't thinking when I added Vlakyrie, as you don't necessarily neeeeeed a COR to make it 6hit, just a moonshade like the Radiant Mail option. I'll edit it.

OBVIOUSLY if you can get an aug with Accuracy+8 on your Armada body then it wins over AF3+2. It's part of the random pool though, so I believe you're just as likely to get DEX+5, STR+5, or HP+25, so take your pick. It's your time, so distribute it how you want.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leonlionheart; 08-10-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7