Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20

best subs for blu still thief and nin?

Hi

Just returned to the game and fancied becoming a blu! i did some reading and seems a few years ago /thf and /nin were the best sub jobs for blu, /thf in groups and /nin for soloing stuff! has this changed at all in 2014? thanks!
    (0)
    Last edited by madmartin; 07-01-2014 at 03:39 AM.

I believe that /thf was only for making cannonball crit. Nowaddays it's all about increasing your DPS and not about your spells.

Personally I find that setting triple attack and DW III job traits with spells, then subbing /war will boost your damage much more.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    /WAR is going to be your best go-to job for damage dealing; with solo, you can open up a few options such as /RDM, /NIN, and /RUN depending on the situation. However, let me recommend you to Prothescar's BLU guide on FFXIAH, The Beast Within, which not only covers current subjob, but gear and spell set suggestions. I use this one frequently and find it to be very helpful.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Thanks for the help, that blue mage guide is especially helpful thanks for the link!
    (0)