Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Job Ability idea - Arcane Strength

This ability would increase the magic attack for your next spell. I'm not sure by how much would be good so as not to be too broken, but it could last for 1 minute or 1 spell and the recast could be 15 minutes perhaps.
    (2)

I'll do you one better, get the BLM mythic, and whenever you use elemental seal, it adds an additional 10% damage to your nuke, with only a 10 minute recast. (Though I'm unaware if the Lv80+ versions add any more damage to Elemental Seal)
    (0)

Player
    I have used Elemental Seal on many of my spells on my BLM90 and it does not give a +10% dmg bonus. My DMG is still capped at what it was before using Elemental seal.
    (0)

Player
    Ziekwalt do you have the Mythic for black mage or did you just skip over that part?
    (0)

Character
    Darthjohnboy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    SE has stated SEVERAL times that they feel BLM is already FAR overpowered. The only updates BLM is ever gonna get is new spells.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ziekwalt View Post
    I have used Elemental Seal on many of my spells on my BLM90 and it does not give a +10% dmg bonus. My DMG is still capped at what it was before using Elemental seal.
    1 of 2 things just happend here:

A. a troll just invaded this topic
    B. I just got seriously whooshed.
    (0)