Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Diffusion Recast

Good Evening,

With the new haste spell coming to blue mage, I am hoping that the Devs could look into reducing the recast to Blue Mage's Merit: Diffusion.

This ability's recast is 10 minutes. Though it has been reduced from 20 minutes, this ability still does not allow blue mage to fill a more supportive role in parties. Being unable to sustain party buffs full time, people look elsewhere for jobs that can keep up buffs full time.

It would be nice to see a 5 minute recast for Diffusion. This would give blu a little better chance in being invited to end game groups...something that never happens. Hope to see a reply. Thank you.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Good Evening,

With the new haste spell coming to blue mage, I am hoping that the Devs could look into reducing the recast to Blue Mage's Merit: Diffusion.

This ability's recast is 10 minutes. Though it has been reduced from 20 minutes, this ability still does not allow blue mage to fill a more supportive role in parties. Being unable to sustain party buffs full time, people look elsewhere for jobs that can keep up buffs full time.

It would be nice to see a 5 minute recast for Diffusion. This would give blu a little better chance in being invited to end game groups...something that never happens. Hope to see a reply. Thank you.
    I would like this, but it sounds like SE is afraid of us being too powerful (lol) if we can diffuse buffs.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I also feel convergence needs to be on a lower recast as well. Just seems lacking capability now with ilvl gear being so strong.
    (2)

I agree; I rarely find myself using Diffusion and I don't think I even ever tried Convergence because of the long recasts.
    (2)

Character
    Encore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I also greatly support this.
    (1)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can we get a response to this please?
    (0)

Character
    Erwing
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    +1, I was just thinking about this the other day.
    (0)