Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Ah, I didn't even think about Aspir. That makes sense.
    (0)

Player
    added a new link to the OP of Arch Dyna Tav boss solo
    (1)

Player
    added Arch Dyna Tav boss Somnus to OP as well.

The other two Arch Dyna Tav bosses are more luck based for a RDM to kill due to one using Daydream (if not resisted, he will depop) and both casting Death. A pet job like SMN could deal with them though.
    (1)

Player
    Added SoA Mission battles to OP. Was doing them to get Orvail Rings for mules, and to see if they could be solo'd of course!

Half of the battles were easy. The others I had quite some difficulty. There were two types:

1. The battles where I had to keep the gimpy NPCs alive. Had to spam Cure 4s on them and so went through a ton of meds. Why can't everyone be as tough as RDM? (though Arciela is RDM, she needs a PDT set, lol)

2. Teodor fight. His normal attacks are TP moves (goes through shadows, but doesn't wipe) and do ensilence and endispel - the bane of RDM! Almost ran out of time on this one. 20/20 hindsight I should have probably gone /RUN with Lux and Pflug to try and prevent dispels.
    (2)

Player
    added the Dullahan fight in the quest Mistress of Ceremonies to OP.
    (1)

6. 02-28-2015 12:06 PM

Player
    thank you for the nice complement. Soloing things is one of the few challenges left in this game and so that is why I do it. I miss the challenges of years past (those epic CoP battles!).
    (1)

8. 02-28-2015 09:57 PM

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Protey, your videos were extremely helpful in showing what to expect on the mission fights. I'm not a RDM, but hey, you helped a BST get through. Close enough, right?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardus View Post
    Protey, your videos were extremely helpful in showing what to expect on the mission fights. I'm not a RDM, but hey, you helped a BST get through. Close enough, right?
    yep, not only do they show what to expect, they also show what is possible.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2