Thread: Ilevel Subjob

Player

Ilevel Subjob

New idea to get people really capacity meriting en mass.
    Make a 2nd tier of capacity points that allow everyone to merit subjobs giving it the effect of Ilevel 58.
    (0)

Character
    Rhonda
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Given how item level doesn't add to your actual level or skills, this would probably be equivalent to something like All Stats +~10, Magic Accuracy Skill +30. The mainhand weapon already accounts for all Magic Accuracy Skill so this comes down to the All Stats +~10, which isn't very interesting.

I suspect you were more interested in getting new spells.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm fairly certain the ilvl system basically is already taking into account the higher stats already anyways

And if we are talking about ja, ws, spells, and/or jt I'd kinda wanna see new main job ones more lol
    (2)

Player
    You gain more stats from 100-119 than you do from 1-99. It's odd actually. Realistically 76-99 was only like +15-20ish stats, but 119 gear has like 6-40 per piece.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think it's partly to make up for the insane stat gain of the of mobs in the post soa content which is even faster than ours since then. Though why they did that idk... maybe cause I think there stats are kinda linked and the removal of the level comparison meant they needed much higher evasion and def so base stats just went up too
    (0)