Can we get some insight on Dragoon's future?... This job has always had issues trying to keep up with current DD's SAM, MNK, WAR and DRK. for 1, Drakesbane didn't even get a buff when some of the other Mythic WS's did... Which pushes DRG to the back even with Mythic Holders... The Dev's call it a pet job, but yet the pet doesn't put out the dmg SMN's or BST's put out. so there for it lacks in that department as well. This is one of my favorite jobs in the FF series and in this game it seems to be treated the worst for a DD job... when in fact in the other FF games this job was favored in that department.

I would like to see some new JA's maybe an attack type effect which increases DRG's attack power. similar to WAR's Berserk. splitting the Jump Timers like we were promised. Removing the Attack Penalty on Drakesbane.

There is so much that can be done to this job to bring it up to the standard DD's even if you decide not to increase the DMG of the DRG at least up the power of the Wyvern's normal hits and breath attacks to compensate for that lack of Damage that you're not giving the DRG.

I was hoping when Matsui took over and he had his Wyvern avatar that he would've favored DRG and brought it up to par... but I guess I was wrong D: