Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I know this is a little off subject, but it would be nice for an upgraded thaumas coat as well.
    (2)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    I know this is a little off subject, but it would be nice for an upgraded thaumas coat as well.
    It's already the best TP piece in the game. If they upgraded it to ilevel it would be the only piece worth using, which would kind of suck.
    (1)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I am all for upgradeing AF/Relic/empy gear that are job exclusiv/job defining, but for god sake can we let old gear just die slowly without the need to carry it around for 39203923 years? let them release new gear.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I am all for upgradeing AF/Relic/empy gear that are job exclusiv/job defining, but for god sake can we let old gear just die slowly without the need to carry it around for 39203923 years? let them release new gear.
    It's not even old though... I mean seriously. I still wear Sha'ir Manteel in my song cast reduction time set, that was added in... what like 2005? - this is a game BASED on old gear maintaining value because of gear swaps... Also, there is always something that's "best in slot" so having it be thaumas - why would that be a problem?
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I totally understand your point, but can you see them making any new gear better than thaumas coat? Might as well update it so we can keep ourselves from dieing so fast in tp gear.
    (2)

Player
    I totally understand your point, but can you see them making any new gear better than thaumas coat? Might as well update it so we can keep ourselves from dieing so fast in tp gear.
    I don't see a whole lot of value in TPing in the coat outside of specific situations, because if you lack the evasion, magic evasion, and stat vomit against most of Adoulin's content you usually die horribly.
    (2)

Character
    Evanessence
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Nah. As someone has already, Thaumas is the best TP piece in the game. It's also situational. I prefer it that way. It's already level 99 so there'd be next to no point in making it iLevel all of a sudden.

Let that sort of gear be an optional path instead of one that we glue ourselves to.
    (0)

Player
    Use Thaumas if you're fighting fodder or your acc is capped. Otherwise, stick to Qaaxo, and stop complaining about everything becoming iLvl. Yeah, I have Byakko's Haidate (aug), an Osode, a BUNCH of sky gear and tons of other content gear I would have loved to see 119 (Ogiers set comes to mind), but give it a rest, will ya?

You already attack non-stop as it is. What the hell man.
    (6)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

How about we take another route on with empy/abyss gears rather complain/fight on....

How about we take a different approach or route on what we all would like to see implemented for the added/reforged stat's of empyreon-abyssea gears rather then complain and fight about the past\past reforged gears or battlefields instead, Huh!? Why Not? {I have spaced it out to make it easier for some of you to read, who may not be able to read long combined paragraphs)

I originally posted the ideas I had on the abby gears being reforged under another thread for the Mavi Blue Mage Reforged Gear Sets and your welcome to take a look at it if you would like to with this link but it already should be close to what I'm writing under this fourm on the reforged abyssea gears topic but not matchingg all intirely. To be honest to a response into a previous post here, I have never done or entered into the Legion battlefields yet but also I haven't seen anyone doing them and not even sure if you can even solo legion battlefields as of yet or even call fourth your alter egos + adventure Fellows into that particular Battlefield.

Now when they finally do the Reforging coming out for Empereon/Abby armor sets and weapons some time in the future and specially for the blue mages Reforged Mavi set. I would like to see them put quite a bit of refresh and regen on each piece of the gears as well as upgrades to the Blue Magic Casting Time minus -0% and Recast Delay -0%{Minus Number of percentage down-time} and also have haste% and some where fast cast as an additional on the gears that could be nice too. well i'm assuming magic evasion has to be included in order to use them against Seekers of Adoulin monsters/bosses or mega bosses.

Now the only gears of the mavi set that never got covered with an upgrade such as the mavi tathlum and the mavi earring getting a +1 and +2 would be nice as well as maybe include it in the reforges would be good too. well I know a few like to see blue mage gears get double attack and enhances dual wield effect on them as well!

In my opinion the mavi earring, mavi tathlum and if there was such a thing mavi neck, mavi back piece and gear's like it for other jobs should have been given the abbey upgrades, just like the rest of the main counter part gears where given a long time ago into +1 first then next +2. So at least then they would have been all on the same storage slip instead of constantly being stuck to 2 different slips to save even more time pulling them back out again. they should have done it quite a few years ago for those gears and way before the reforges had rolled around the corner but now they should be included as part of the reforged armor too. I will post at a later date on the stat's I'd liked to see being placed on them or to be included for the mavi earring, mavi tathlum, and etcetera for the gear's like it after I get some feed back on the community here!

what would you see implemented into the blue mavi gear reforges??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-05-2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors and the spoken word of language errors with corrections done or re-edit's done the 7th time![
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    A lot
    TL;DR. Sorry

Since most people who do adoulin content and HLC on difficult+ have a 'TP' set and an 'acc' set now, it's fairly irrelevant. Thaumas goes in your TP set, which you use for VW, dyna, salvage, farming, RoE, etc. and your ilvl equivalent goes in your Acc set.

It's that simple.
    (2)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast