Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Allestra View Post
    would love to have this happen

Please add soon SE

many thanks ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by InpendingDeath View Post
    Bump, Almost 7 months since you've stated Empyrean armor reforging is on the way, Happen to have any new/up to date information on this?
    I as well have started to give up in this ever happening but wanting it to still happen with all of the areas that even the minor ammo/ranged, neck, ears, back, that they cover as its considered a complete empyrean set into reforged versions and maybe rings, weapons can be a part of the set as well. Maybe Adoulin style augmenting perhaps is another method that could considered being included on to them even after they've gone through there reforged versions, if they ever come out, it would be nice to add still now. Id love to know how much closer there coming along with these even if they still cant say an exact time & date, any news would be great as to know where they are at these even if it was no time announced tid-bits of news on these would be a step forward, I think!? Speaking of weapons, I have yet to see SE come up with a reforged versions of the artifact job weapons which you have to obtain first before you can get the rest of your artifact gear's while those AF-weapons just remain on our moogle storage slips because of no longer in use or no longer useful way before 60-99 even on most all jobs.

{Just a on the Side Note}: I have recently begun to start in stopping my wearing of my blue-mage versions of the empy +2 gears now from not being any closer to hearing about them actually succeeding in being any further with it, even if they were to release small parts of the pieces to the sets, it still would be a step forward even if its at small margins at a time.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 02-05-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

2. 01-30-2015 08:24 AM

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They were a higher level but by the same token, base pieces, relic were higher level than AF.

AF: 52-60
    Relic: 71-75
    AF+1: 74
    Relic+1: 75
    Empy: 81-89
    Relic+2: 90

So in actuality a fully upgraded relic piece before reforging is at a higher level than Empyrean armour.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Thank Altana its coming march update!
    The blurb didn't mention GEO/RUN equivalents, is this still forthcoming as well?
    (1)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Thank Altana its coming march update!
    The blurb didn't mention GEO/RUN equivalents, is this still forthcoming as well?
    Do you have actual confirmation, or are you just guessing at this because of the picture on the official site with the tarus wearing AF3?

Aaaaaaand I need to learn how to read lol. Right there in the message was reforged Empy armor.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ramzi; 02-28-2015 at 01:16 AM.

Now the question is....

How will it be made?
    Rems chapters still?
    Or some other harder method?

I doubt it will be higher then lv 119, but who knows. Maybe the long delay was setting both 109 and 119 versions at release and balancing it because some of the pieces are really awesome for their respective jobs. Didn't the relic and AF come in batches? 109 first, then 119 in a later update?
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I imagine the delay was less about specific pieces and more what to do about the set bonuses - something the other JSE armor sets didn't need to deal with.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    Do you have actual confirmation, or are you just guessing at this because of the picture on the official site with the tarus wearing AF3?

Aaaaaaand I need to learn how to read lol. Right there in the message was reforged Empy armor.
    Yes It's stated it will be coming March update.
    (0)

Player
    it's fairly certain it will be with Rem chapters, the question is what will the additional material for upgrade come from.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    it's fairly certain it will be with Rem chapters, the question is what will the additional material for upgrade come from.
    I'm betting abyssea materials. Perhaps materials from a given zone the base item would be found in.
    (NPC vendor, chest, etc..)

I do worry it will be tied to materials found in new content for Seekers though, but that might alienate a portion of the population, unless they want empy reforge to be more exclusive, but I doubt that.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar2kx View Post
    I do worry it will be tied to materials found in new content for Seekers though, but that might alienate a portion of the population, unless they want empy reforge to be more exclusive, but I doubt that.
    For what reason do you think it being tied to SoA content would alienate people?
    (0)
    7/10/14

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast