Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 179
  1. #41
    Player sweetidealism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    86
    Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Personally I hope it has nothing to do with Abyssea at all. The less time I have to spend there, the more I will enjoy the game.
    (1)

  2. #42
    Player Essence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Evanessence
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello!

    While I can't give you a specific implementation time at the moment, rest assured that Empyrean armor reforging is on the way!
    This makes me very very happy. I loved all of the jobs' Empyrean Armor~

    I'm curious as to how they're going to go about this in terms of reforging armor.

    Maybe they'll add harder Abyssea content like a Zone Boss II similar to Dynamis Mega Bosses or
    Voidwatch? I'm interested to see how they're going to play this out!
    (0)

  3. #43
    Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Essence View Post
    This makes me very very happy. I loved all of the jobs' Empyrean Armor~

    I'm curious as to how they're going to go about this in terms of reforging armor.

    Maybe they'll add harder Abyssea content like a Zone Boss II similar to Dynamis Mega Bosses or
    Voidwatch? I'm interested to see how they're going to play this out!
    Hopefully it's just existing items and chapters used in the reforging process. A lot of it is annoying enough to get.. and not to mention annoyingly expensive.
    (1)

  4. #44
    Player Sapphire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BACK IN BASTOK!
    Posts
    267
    Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    Worse, 20 colorless souls per piece, for 109, then 100 Heavy Metal Plates for 119.
    I have been making cracks about Colorless Souls for Empy reforges for MONTHS and people just glare at me.

    I'm telling you people, imagine the worst. Then at least you won't feel gut punched if it happens and you'll be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't!

    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

  5. #45
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    Worse, 20 colorless souls per piece, for 109, then 100 Heavy Metal Plates for 119.
    If it works like reforging relic to 109, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like 50/25/0 souls to reforge NQ/+1/+2 Empy, on top of chapters and ingredients (and the job-specific ingredients may very well still be various zone boss drops).

    I'm going to go out on a limb, though, and guess that 119 Empy is going to require trophies from Legion as its job-specific ingredient on top of something we're really not expecting for slot-specific ingredients. (The Einherjar-specific abjurations, maybe? That'd cover the remaining endgame events that haven't been made semi-important again, I think.)
    (0)

  6. #46
    Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    If it works like reforging relic to 109, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like 50/25/0 souls to reforge NQ/+1/+2 Empy, on top of chapters and ingredients (and the job-specific ingredients may very well still be various zone boss drops).

    I'm going to go out on a limb, though, and guess that 119 Empy is going to require trophies from Legion as its job-specific ingredient on top of something we're really not expecting for slot-specific ingredients. (The Einherjar-specific abjurations, maybe? That'd cover the remaining endgame events that haven't been made semi-important again, I think.)
    That'd be awful. Please, no Legion. Or more Voidwatch crap. For the love of god.
    (1)

  7. #47
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    That'd be awful. Please, no Legion. Or more Voidwatch crap. For the love of god.
    I never said it was a good idea, but there has been a theme of "let's make events that are dying relevant again" throughout this.
    (0)

  8. #48
    Player Babekeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    2,273
    Here's what I'm calling: 109 upgrade items will be bought from NPCs, the same ones that sold you the base items for Empy armour, with feet items found in gold chests.

    119 will drop from a new BCNM fight in emperyal paradox.
    (0)

  9. #49
    Player GoltanaBuukki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29
    Character
    Buukki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I'm not gonna dig up a link because it doesn't matter, but they did originally say that.
    I don't know how this could be true. The Chapters that are used to upgrade Relic and Artifact to 109 are called REM CHAPTERS. If you read the description on each, they are basically pages in history about a guy conveniently named "REM". What does REM stand for? Hmmm, lets see...

    EMR
    REM
    RME

    OH - RELIC - EMPYREAN - MYTHIC.

    Since the pages were originally used to upgrade artifact, and then relic, and only seemed logical that it would then be used to reforge empyrean. yeah, I know that doesn't seem to go in line with the whole "RME" theme, since there is no "mythic armor". But the concept of the reforge system and the name of the chapters all but gave away what the plans for revamping this gear was, a long time ago.

    Maybe I was a nerd and thought too much about this that I fel it was an absolute certainty. Even though SE denied it, i really felt like they were onto something, and it was only a matter of time until it was implemented.
    (0)

  10. #50
    Player Olor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,134
    Calling it now, they are going to use crystal petrifacts and silver mirrors. Cause they like licking up the tears of people who threw out voidwatch trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetidealism View Post
    Personally I hope it has nothing to do with Abyssea at all. The less time I have to spend there, the more I will enjoy the game.
    Hate to break it to you, but empy armor is ... FROM Abyssea. The chances of it not requiring anything from abyssea are slight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I'm not gonna dig up a link because it doesn't matter, but they did originally say that.
    You can't dig it out because it never happened. They said all along they would be upgrading empy.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 07-03-2014 at 02:16 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast