Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Therefore SE is clearly about to revive monstrosity by making it required to get the item to enter new content for 119 af3
    I applaud your effort good sir.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    So need stuff from vagary to upgrade. Vagary access requires trading a certain item from a certain monster to an Odyssean Passage in Leafalia. Odyssean Passage's already exist elsewhere and are used to enter the lobby of monstrosity...

Therefore SE is clearly about to revive monstrosity by making it required to get the item to enter new content for 119 af3
    There are 3 entrances, and the event is for af3, 3 x 3 = 9

to equip 119 armor you need to be level 99.

99 / 9 = 11

illuminati confirmed.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    There are 3 entrances, and the event is for af3, 3 x 3 = 9

to equip 119 armor you need to be level 99.

99 / 9 = 11

illuminati confirmed.
    Actually there are 4 entrances and from the sounds of it 5 after this update.

Oh so close you almost had it
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Actually there are 4 entrances and from the sounds of it 5 after this update.

Oh so close you almost had it
    I was talking about the gates to Vagary
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I was talking about the gates to Vagary
    Damn tricky illuminati
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Because people aren't throwing millions of gil at alluvion skirmish stones? Anyway they are not going to be rare/ex because they will also be used for crafting superior 2 equipment. Again like with the relic item and delve. Gabbrath Horn is used for reforging relic heads to 119, but is also used for making Tati Earrings.
    The final bosses will drop materials crucial for synergizing item level 119 and Superior 2 equipment, as well as items necessary for reforging Empyrean Armor to item level 119.
    It sounds like these will be different items.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    True for some pieces, not so much for others. I guess Bards will be happy with 109 for now.

I don't think the 119 pieces will be easy to get - quite the contrary. If I was just gearing up a job or two I guess I wouldn't see it as much as an inconvenience, but I'd probably want to upgrade 10 empy sets, so that's a lot of extra farming/grinding to do so. We still don't know what items will be needed to upgrade to 109- maybe that won't be easy either, aside from the chapters.
    On the other hand, there's stuff will likely only be worth upgrading to 109 for a macro piece and not worth bringing to 119 for the extra stat vomit.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    On the other hand, there's stuff will likely only be worth upgrading to 109 for a macro piece and not worth bringing to 119 for the extra stat vomit.
    I doubt it would be that many pieces. For that to happen it would either have to have some other valuable macro stat added on at 109 that wasn't on the af3+2 but increase the value of it at 119 or it would have to increase one of the already macro stats on the af3+2 but not increase it more at 119. Which I don't think they have done on the af/af2 pieces. My prediction 99% of anything you'd want to bring from +2 to 109 you'll want to bring to 119 though maybe not enough to justify the cost. While some will only be worth 119ing (assuming you have decent 119 sets for that job as is)
    (0)

It also assumes that maybe not everyone has 119 already... shock and horror
    Yeah... none of my jobs are in full 119 yet... and 109 empy actually will be better than what I have in some slots/jobs, given at least it has some nice job specific stats on it. Heck, can't wait to have even 109 for my whm and bard since I still use a lot of empy on both of them. Will be nice to have slightly better than a wet paper bag defense on my bard...
    (2)
    Last edited by Olor; 03-10-2015 at 03:24 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18