Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

109/119 Empyrean Armor, Can we have it?

We got 109/119 versions of af and relic, but will the third set of AF get the same treatment?
    (7)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Player
    Hopefully they are not generic like their AF and Relic counter-parts. Aka, throw a plethora of stats on them and call it a day. Nin and bst sets were pretty underwhelming imo. The dual wield is nice, but meh.
    (2)

Player
    They already said that every JSE gear sets will be renewed.

Need to SoA missions go further so high tier delve battlefields appear and, ergo, get the items to upgrade empy. But that will take a few more months I suppose.
    (0)

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No! Do you guys never get sick of living in the past and having rehashed content, and look what were getting next month another shadow lord fight, like we havent fought him enough times already.

I for one am sick of the old content been rehashed, lets move onwards with Adoulin and bring new content what we have never seen before.
    (8)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I don't care what content they attach it to, but I certainly want reforged empyrean armor as soon as possible.

It was the first JSE set for DRG that was actually good DD gear. And good enough that some of it is still in use even post item level. Even if all they do is add ilvl stat vomit too it, it'll be amazing gear. Although I'd hope for a bit more than just that.

Also, Item level Creed set would be very nice.
    (5)

Player
    I've got rem pages and gil stockpiled for 1 job's most important empy piece reforges, should it ever happen.
    (0)

Character
    Alegra
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I too would like to see the EAF upgrades soon, esp in the case of mage jobs, who swap in pieces from those older sets, for example Enhancing Magic, or enhancing songs, or WHM for curing, which drops your "level" and EVA/MEVA and DEF/MDB, and if your having to get near to the nice NM who just dispelled the buffs you put on your PT, and it goes for a AOE, your going to take some extra hurting, whilst maxing the potency of your Gain spell etc.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Direct View Post
    No! Do you guys never get sick of living in the past and having rehashed content, and look what were getting next month another shadow lord fight, like we havent fought him enough times already.

I for one am sick of the old content been rehashed, lets move onwards with Adoulin and bring new content what we have never seen before.
    Nope; I am a bst, we receive a plethora of crappy recycled pets, I am quite use to it.
    (2)

Character
    Rainehx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Before the update with the Relic/Af reforges both times the log in campaigns featured... guess what? Relic/Af/Items to upgrade to +1 and +2.

The last campaign gave +1 papers for empy gear... The current one gave empy +1 papers also......

I think its a safe bet well see the next 2 log in campaigns featuring the +2 items, and then the empy reforge update.

So most likely September/October
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonwizard View Post
    I too would like to see the EAF upgrades soon, esp in the case of mage jobs, who swap in pieces from those older sets, for example Enhancing Magic, or enhancing songs, or WHM for curing, which drops your "level" and EVA/MEVA and DEF/MDB, and if your having to get near to the nice NM who just dispelled the buffs you put on your PT, and it goes for a AOE, your going to take some extra hurting, whilst maxing the potency of your Gain spell etc.
    YES. Empy gear is really necessary for mages. Very little of the artifact and relic is worth upgrading for bard, for example. I still finish songs in my Empy +2.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast