Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    For what reason do you think it being tied to SoA content would alienate people?
    Because not everyone has seekers, or does the content, for example, if their gear isn't "up to par".
    Making it more available through other content like the AF/relic materials are, is far more accommodating, because everyone can access it.

Just my thoughts anyway.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar2kx View Post
    Because not everyone has seekers, or does the content, for example, if their gear isn't "up to par".
    Making it more available through other content like the AF/relic materials are, is far more accommodating, because everyone can access it.

Just my thoughts anyway.
    Except that kinda kills the point you're making. If relic and AF reforged are so accommodating that everyone can access it, then why wouldn't they have it going into this? A good bit of it is still very good, and while you won't see 5/5 AF/Relic being part of any top end set, it's not that bad either. You make it sound as though simply being tied to SoA content would prevent people doing it since they don't have the top end gear, when nothing in this game requires anywhere near the top end gear.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm guessing new pop items that generate super hard annoying versions of abyssea or VW monsters. Or even worse, pop items that have to be purchased with job points.
    (1)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Please let there not be any weakness trigger condition (!! !! !!).
    (1)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just make it the same as the current af/relic reforging system, please Camate. ;_;
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy View Post
    Just make it the same as the current af/relic reforging system, please Camate. ;_;
    I can almost guarantee you that it won't be rems chapters.

Gonna call it now, it'll be new high level content in Abyssea and designing this new system is what has taken so long. Basically it'll be Abyssea II with timed spawns and farming pops for the low tiers and building pop sets for ilev 130+ mega bosses.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think that I am.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 03-01-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    I can almost guarantee you that it won't be rems chapters.

Gonna call it now, it'll be new high level content in Abyssea and designing this new system is what has taken so long. Basically it'll be Abyssea II with timed spawns and farming pops for the low tiers and building pop sets for ilev 130+ mega bosses.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think that I am.
    Plus side, Capacity Points in Abyssea?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    My prediction is that the first wave of reforged Empyrean AF will be ilevel 119 using rems chapters, and likely VW drops. BUT... in a future patch, which coincides with the ilevel going up, they will increase the gear to i128 (just a guess) and this will involve some new content. Possibly abyssea V2 but could be anything really.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzi View Post
    My prediction is that the first wave of reforged Empyrean AF will be ilevel 119 using rems chapters, and likely VW drops. BUT... in a future patch, which coincides with the ilevel going up, they will increase the gear to i128 (just a guess) and this will involve some new content. Possibly abyssea V2 but could be anything really.
    I doubt it because Empyrean gear was always upgraded via the Magian Moogles where +1 and +2 AF and Relic was upgraded by the Tenshodo NPCs in Port Jeuno. So it makes sense that the ilev 109 and 119 versions would also be handled by the Tenshodo, but it would not make sense for the empyrean gear to be upgraded in this way.

Also, people have a lot of chapters stockpiled up and my feeling is that SE knows this and doesn't want people just just go dump them into Empyrean gear on the first day, they want people to work for it.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    I doubt it because Empyrean gear was always upgraded via the Magian Moogles where +1 and +2 AF and Relic was upgraded by the Tenshodo NPCs in Port Jeuno. So it makes sense that the ilev 109 and 119 versions would also be handled by the Tenshodo, but it would not make sense for the empyrean gear to be upgraded in this way.

Also, people have a lot of chapters stockpiled up and my feeling is that SE knows this and doesn't want people just just go dump them into Empyrean gear on the first day, they want people to work for it.
    That's just because the magian trials didn't exist back then. When they did decided to make further upgrades for relic it was with magian. And I bet a lot of people had stockpiled chapters before relic upgrades too and we see they did the same thing just made it use materials from new delve and old vw.

My prediction still using the rems but they will be the least of your worries as the materials you need will be some rarish drops from the new battle content combined with something silly from old content like lol legion drops or maybe put something that drops off of higher end NMs in abyssea. Or probably just do UNMs since that seems to be their thing lately. There will even probably be an option to either go straight from +1 (maybe even NQ) that would cost a lot more of something... maybe a HMP lol. Either way we'll see soon enough
    (0)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast