Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    That statement doesn't exclude the possibility of needing chapters. It just means at least one of the required items will be new and only from Vagary.
    It won't be unless the gear is weaker than the new skirmish gear that was just added. In order to be comparable or better SE will have make it as hard or harder to obtain.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 03-04-2015 at 06:09 PM.

You do know that chapters is still an option and the exclusive items they mention are the extra "craftables" like we need them now for our Artifact and Relic, right?
    (5)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    You do know that chapters is still an option and the exclusive items they mention are the extra "craftables" like we need them now for our Artifact and Relic, right?
    I always assume the worst because with SE 99% of the time that ends up being the case.
    (0)

Character
    Dravidian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    I told you it wasn't going to be rem's chapters.

You could tell that just by looking at the new Yorcia Alluvion gear that was added last month. They're not going to add a bunch of gear comparable to the Yorium/Acro/Taeon/Telchine/Helios that's easier to obtain. If it was just throwing a bunch of easily obtained rem's chapters at it then it would have to be significantly weaker than the Yorcia gear and in that case why even bother?
    Since when were rems tales the only item needed to upgrade gear? Also given how much SE tries to make old content relevant, it would breath more life again into SKCs and HTBs hopefully. I think you are sorely mistaken that they wouldn't use rem tales. They may not though, and we don't know for sure, but you seem overly sure of yourself with no accurate basis. The bold part of your quote is stating that there is items that will be only obtainable from that battle content that will be used. Again, you might be right, but there is absolutely no reason they wouldn't or even shouldn't use rem tales.
    (2)
    Last edited by PlumbGame; 03-04-2015 at 07:46 PM.

5. 03-04-2015 09:30 PM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    I told you it wasn't going to be rem's chapters.

You could tell that just by looking at the new Yorcia Alluvion gear that was added last month. They're not going to add a bunch of gear comparable to the Yorium/Acro/Taeon/Telchine/Helios that's easier to obtain. If it was just throwing a bunch of easily obtained rem's chapters at it then it would have to be significantly weaker than the Yorcia gear and in that case why even bother?
    You're still goign to need rem chapters. It's teh other materials that will come from the new content. Remember? you need two materials from two specific contents to upgrade af and relic armor?
    (0)

Player
    "As with artifact and relic equipment upgrades, the items needed to upgrade Empyrean Armor differ based on the armor's current item level." makes me think they will still use chapters.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    "As with artifact and relic equipment upgrades, the items needed to upgrade Empyrean Armor differ based on the armor's current item level." makes me think they will still use chapters.
    Yep probably will be how af and relic were. If your empy is +2 you need 5 chapters. If it is only +1 you need 10. NQ will probably be 10 chapters and one of the old +2 empy items like stones of ardor.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    you are lazy. and from this latest post, an instant gratification person. Also, just because you have poor time management skills doesn't mean that people who have good time management skills and are able to accomplish things have a poor real life. To give you an idea, here is a sum of my life:

-got a bachelor's degree in physics
    -read almost all of the classics, from Shakespeare to Dickens to Jules Verne (Billy Budd by Melville was the worst! had to look up every other word in the dictionary)
    -about to retire from my career in the Army
    -rappelled out of a blackhawk a couple times
    -skydived a dozen times
    -scuba-dived off of Maui
    -placed in the top five of a dozen triathlons
    -been to Jordan, and Iraq a couple times, ate lamb with a bunch of Sheiks, and fought in a battle where I was shot at for 3 hours
    -been to South Korea
    -went to Japan during the cherry blossom festival, saw mount fuji, tokyo tower, and visited Akihabara (highly recommend, like in japanese anime, they have Maid Cafes there where only women work there, they all are dressed in maid outfits, and act cute)
    -went to China, stood on the Great Wall and Tiananmen Square
    -went to Egypt, stood on the Great Pyramid, saw the Sphinx, and rode a camel in the desert
    -went to UK, walked amongst the stones at Stonehenge
    -went to Greece, saw the Parthenon and various islands
    -went to Italy, rode a gondola in Venice, saw the leaning tower of Pisa, Michelangelo's David in Florence, the Roman Colosseum, and the Vatican
    -went to France, saw the Eiffel Tower, went to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
    -went to Spain, did the running of the bulls in Pamplona (yes I was gutsy enough, or foolish, to grab one of the bulls by the horn; ended up with a huge bruise on my leg for a month)
    -went to Easter Island, Macchu Picchu in Peru, walked above the amazon rainforest on a rope bridge, fished up piranha (cooked them and ate them, pretty tasty) on the amazon river, and picked up an Anaconda while I was there too (yes it bit me)
    -last month I went to Antarctica where I did some kayaking, saw a bunch of whales, killer whales, seals, and thousands of penguins. Also was foolish enough to jump into the frozen waters with nothing but my swimtrunks on

I have done all that and yet still have accomplished all I have in this game. So yea, I think I am qualified to say the following: stop complaining. If playing the game is so much of a burden for you, stop playing.
    Pssshhh... I did all that just this weekend. Why so lazy?
    (1)

10. 03-05-2015 09:28 AM

exactly, it'll be chapters + something from new content that fills the slot previously held by the delve drop item in all likelihood-excepting Rune and Geo which will no doubt be from some new quest.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    exactly, it'll be chapters + something from new content that fills the slot previously held by the delve drop item in all likelihood-excepting Rune and Geo which will no doubt be from some new quest.
    If it is then expect it to be significantly inferior to the Yorcia Alluvion gear. SE would not make gear that is equivalent to that without also making it equally hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Yep probably will be how af and relic were. If your empy is +2 you need 5 chapters. If it is only +1 you need 10. NQ will probably be 10 chapters and one of the old +2 empy items like stones of ardor.
    I don't see why considering how easy it is to get a full set of Empyrean +2 just from repeat logon points now.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 03-05-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast