Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

ilvl 119 Melee clubs

So now that club ws aren't total garbage can we maybe finally get an ilvl 119 club that's good for meleeing. Right now the only ones that exist are whm rem. And given pld has more club skill than whm maybe they should get one too... also possibly blu since it is a mage that melees and has decently used clubs in the past.
    (2)

Greetings,

I touched upon a similar topic briefly in the past, but in the future we would like to add a greater selection of weapons that can be used.

For example, clubs that can be used not only by paladin and blue mage, but by warrior and other jobs as well. To coincide with the weapon skill adjustments that took place recently, we’d like players to be able to use a variety of weapons and thus a variety of weapon skills.
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    I was wondering if we'd get to see more special damage weapons. An ilvl version of Bourdanasse for DRG(deals Blunt damage), or an ilvl Sword that deals Piercing, h2h weapon that deals Slashing etc.
    (6)

Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I know this isn't completely appropriate to place this comment here, but BLM and SMN cannot use a variety of weapon skills for their highest ranked weapon type, staff. Paladin, Warrior, White Mage, Geomancer, and Monk all have access to the full list of weapon skills for staff, however. Can we expect an update to the weapon skills available to jobs that were arbitrarily chosen to not have select weapon skills? In my mind the biggest sore thumbs are Red Mage not having access to Sanguine Blade, and Black Mage not having access to Cataclysm.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I touched upon a similar topic briefly in the past, but in the future we would like to add a greater selection of weapons that can be used.

For example, clubs that can be used not only by paladin and blue mage, but by warrior and other jobs as well. To coincide with the weapon skill adjustments that took place recently, we’d like players to be able to use a variety of weapons and thus a variety of weapon skills.
    So... why did this update that finally brought out a non whm 119 club with good melee stats give it to blu and rdm jobs with horrible club skill but not the highest rank club user...?
    (1)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Please give pld THE HIGHEST CLUB USER a 119 club that's worth a damm, and put ENMITY on it while you're at it thank you.
    (0)

Its funny for a while I think Sharur+1 was the best weapon a PLD could use
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Its still really good just its really expensive. Id like to be able to switch to a club if the mob has a blunt weakness. Id really like something like the run jse gs, -5pdt type II with like +10enmity at 119 lvl stats that would be awesome with maybe some +magic dmg on it or like an augment to holy II would be great.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Funny like a train wreck. It's a T0 synth that cost 4.5 mil per synth with NQs that don't sell which would make the cost of making an HQ be around what it would be to 2 mythic weapons. Meanwhile a club with the same name has more dmg, more club skill, more +accuracy AND can be augmented drops like candy from the new event but is given to jobs that can't melee well with it... heck they gave it to a D rated job.

Just put pld on new Sharur and call it a day
    (2)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Funny like a train wreck. It's a T0 synth that cost 4.5 mil per synth with NQs that don't sell which would make the cost of making an HQ be around what it would be to 2 mythic weapons. Meanwhile a club with the same name has more dmg, more club skill, more +accuracy AND can be augmented drops like candy from the new event but is given to jobs that can't melee well with it... heck they gave it to a D rated job.

Just put pld on new Sharur and call it a day
    If only I could like a post 100 times I would.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast