Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Funny like a train wreck. It's a T0 synth that cost 4.5 mil per synth with NQs that don't sell which would make the cost of making an HQ be around what it would be to 2 mythic weapons. Meanwhile a club with the same name has more dmg, more club skill, more +accuracy AND can be augmented drops like candy from the new event but is given to jobs that can't melee well with it... heck they gave it to a D rated job.

Just put pld on new Sharur and call it a day
    well if it makes you fill better a blu can melee pritty well with it, the acc on it makes up for the b- skill rank, but yea pld should have been on this weapon, but i also think pld and blu should be on hexa strike but i don't think ether is happening ^^;.
    (0)

Character
    Valkerie
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I would be thrilled to have an ilevel 117 club, like the ones from Eminence. I tend to alternate back and forth between White Mage and Paladin, depending on my daily mood. I love using a club to fight, but find that Paladin is getting a bit left behind, with the exception of the Sharur, which is out of my reach, in terms of price. I'm happy with Eminence weapons and armor. It gives me things that are more than good enough to do what I want, and, should I be compelled, participate in end game activities. I don't have the time or temperament to go out and raise that much Gil anymore. Nine years of playing this game has turned me from an activity hound, into a long term casual player, who isn't so casual. I'm happy to play for 12 hours a day STILL, but I don't have it in me to go raise Gil like that anymore. My priorities lie in assisting new and returning players, hence my mentor status. I would love for the accessibility of some of these Auction House items to get filtered down to players of my sort. An ilevel 117 Eminence mace for Paladin & White Mage that greatly extends the martial weapon skill for Club would be dashing! I would be so happy to be able to be able to wield the destructive force that I carry as a White Mage in the palm of my hand as a Paladin. Using an Eminence wand as White Mage gives me the ability to play as it virtually full time and can extend it to serve almost all my needs. An Eminence Mace for Paladin & White Mage, that can unify the two in harmony, will help bring me closer to declaring an exclusive relationship with Paladin only. I've been a Paladin for 8 years thus far. I've been pining for something like this. I love fighting with a club. I love White Mage. I love Paladin to death. I've already extended myself as a Paladin to be a hybrid role in a party. I'd like to bring myself one step closer to solidifying that role.

Community Representatives,

Is there any talk of an equivalent club for Paladin the likes of Eminence? Will there ever be plans to give Paladins access to a somewhat weakened version of Hexa Strike? I would love to hear back on this.

Thankies!
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't thank the Devs very often but when I do its because they add a very nice 119 club that pld can finally use. /salute good sirs.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I thought the only club they added this update was Eosuchus Club....
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yeah that's the only one, but its still pretty good considering the alternative for pld is sharur. I like that it has the 242 skill on it.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Side grade really. About 11 more acc 39 more att 76 less delay but at the cost of 44 base dmg .

And really sad compared to Nehushtan which has more dmg and acc than either of them before augments and is equipable by a job with 83 less club skill than pld... and a bunch other jobs that don't really melee and have much better mage clubs. Though blu is probably a boss with it with the realmrazer update
    (1)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    And given pld has more club skill than whm
    Whereas PLD should get club options, this anomaly has and never will be a good reason for it, especially when trying to argue against the rightful heir of the throne.

Regardless, while swords or great swords that deal blunt damage would be a nice bonus, I am in agreement Paladin should gain access to the appropriate amount of clubbing. Of course, this is a pain because hammer type clubs are White Mage only (bizarre low level niche weapons aside), such as Mjollnir, and more spiked ball and mace-like clubs that Paladins share access on are harder to come by (and great club style clubs can be used my more jobs but typically do less damage, and wands typically exclude Paladins as well).

An example of a great at its level mace I can think of is the Moepapa Mace. Of course, now we have the additional effects of Enlight and Auspice to contend with for their respective classes of our divine warriors, so perhaps a good concept would be something that plays on these abilities to be more effective in some way, such as boosting damage, or lowering enemy effectiveness.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Would also like to point out that pld is not on either staff swd nor club homestead weapons... but is on gswd which it is lower ranked in then all those weapons.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2