Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Is Wildskeeper Reive Lag Really As Bad As People Make It?

Something I see complained a lot about in my shell, and sometimes in shouts, about how bad lag is in the Wildskeeper Reive content and how Trust NPCs make it far worse. And it has me wonder... Are the players making a mountain out of a mole hill as usual? Is the lag really that bad?

Is it any worse than Beseiged or Campaigns were back in the day? Because I distinctly remember freezing up in both more regularly than I do in Wildskeeper Reive, what with the massive number of players and NPCs in a small spot.

Anyone else remember this or are the memories of the player base really that sort?
    (0)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's laggy, but that happens anytime there are so many people in a small zone. I use the /hidetrust command so I don't see anyone else's NPCs. I usually go as a mage type, so having Moogle and Sakura with me (they cant be killed) are an absolute must. If people don't like it, they can hide them, so I don't see the big deal.
    (1)

Yes, the lag can be quite troublesome in all battle zones.
    ETA: I have lag even without Trusts around.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mitruya; 06-24-2014 at 06:40 AM.

I have no issues. Probably some people do though. Just /hidetrust
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    When there is tomany people, all those battle effects can bog things down. Turning them off does reduce lag and slowdowns
    (1)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have had all effects off since the heyday of group dyna and only turn on mob effects when needed. With hide trust and that I never had such a problem as to get to upset.
    (0)