Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I have a bit more news to share for all of you summoners.

Did your party initiate a straddle formation for a large boss and your Blood Pacts just don’t reach everyone in the party? Well, the development team understands your woes, and they would like to make a slight increase to the range of support-type Blood Pacts to compensate for this.

Stay tuned for more details regarding the implementation timing and the specifics!
    /hurray!

Mediocre buffs for everyone!
    (4)

You rang?

While I can’t speak in too much detail about the adjustments that will be made to summoner, I’d like to give an overview on what the development team has in mind.

In the future we will be adding new Blood Pacts for avatars, one example of what they are planning to add is Hastega II. Additionally, they would like to make adjustments to Avatar’s Favor and also increase the ways that summoner can support other party members.

In terms of new avatars, the team is planning to release Atomos in the September version update.

I have a bit more news to share for all of you summoners.

Did your party initiate a straddle formation for a large boss and your Blood Pacts just don’t reach everyone in the party? Well, the development team understands your woes, and they would like to make a slight increase to the range of support-type Blood Pacts to compensate for this.

Stay tuned for more details regarding the implementation timing and the specifics!
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    they are on the test server where they make up things like bst, smn, pup, drg, rdm, blu and the like being sought after for end-game content. you can't miss it, the place looks like the landscape in SugarRush from the movie Wreck It Ralph.
    That would be a feat to behold indeed, for the test-server has been inaccessible (with no announcements even on the Japanese side as far as I know) for several months!

I was guessing they would close it down due to people not even using it, but they haven't actually said if they intentionally did so already (again, as far as I know). I was actually one of the few(?) who did occasionally log in to test certain things, so it is a bit of a shame, methinks. :\

I'm sure more people would jump in if they actually still implemented new things there before the live-servers, but perhaps it's an understandable decision...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

The Test Server was pointless anyway...

Remember when RUN/GEO merits were released on the Test Server?

Well, when they were, the RUN merits to Inspiration were reducing the recast timer by 2 seconds per merit, giving no recast at 0. People tested it and there were a few posts about it, asking if it was intentional or a bug.

There was no reply, and the merits were released onto the main server, with Emergency Maint after a day or 2 to fix it.
    (3)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Yer. I've reported my share of bugs from there, which still got to the live-servers.

It wasn't pointless, however, simply not made use of really. It did let me debug some Wine-related issues though, with regards to the new GUI, which was both fun and useful (more so if it will be actually implemented on the live-servers some day (I actually forget if the 'use new UI' option was available before recently, if the test-client was not installed?)).
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Can you please update more details about SMN getting better? ive heard getting ATMOS is September update, is this this in the current plan? what about Avartar Favor Adjustments? i know there is a post about that but WHEN is the happening. SE has said about new BP coming... any hints? Please? Thank You

Grekumah? Camate?
    (2)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Quote Originally Posted by Paridise View Post
    Can you please update more details about SMN getting better? ive heard getting ATMOS is September update, is this this in the current plan? what about Avartar Favor Adjustments? i know there is a post about that but WHEN is the happening. SE has said about new BP coming... any hints? Please? Thank You

Grekumah? Camate?
    I agree, I'd like to know when we'll be getting these changes.....
    (2)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Paridise
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Ok so Sept update they drop off on smn and adjustments on a few other things. so what about the Oct update or are we waiting til November? Please any update?

Oh Dev Team? any one there?
    (0)
    Paridise
    BYE BYE Carbuncle Hello New World
    99 ALL JOBS
    2100 BLM SCH BLU SMN RDM COR

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Paridise View Post
    Ok so Sept update they drop off on smn and adjustments on a few other things. so what about the Oct update or are we waiting til November? Please any update?

Oh Dev Team? any one there?
    It's gonna be Cait Sith 2.0/Alex-Odin 3.0! \o/
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5