Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Might I inquire where he said this?
    None of today's (English) DEV posts by Camate appear to be mentioning Summoner anywhere.
    Most people try to read jp community rep replies via google translate since parts are usually left out on the "official" translation but here is the comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomloon View Post
    まだ少し先の予定となりますが、「ヘイスガII」だけでなく各召喚獣に履行を追加していく計画です。
    また「神獣の加護」の調整も検討しており、召喚士がパーティの補助をする手段を
    増やしていければと考えています。

先ほどお伝えした新履行より先に「オォォォォォーーーン!」の召喚獣を追加します。
    以前の投稿でお伝えしたとおり、かなりのボリュームのクエストを伴うためお待たせしておりますが、
    9月のバージョンアップにて追加予定ですのでもうしばらくお待ちください。
    Second part is about Atomos in September.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Most people try to read jp community rep replies via google translate since parts are usually left out on the "official" translation but here is the comment:

Second part is about Atomos in September.
    Ah, I see it there indeed.
    Malothar specifically mentioned Camate, who's post didn't mention summoner anywhere.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Ah, I see it there indeed.
    Malothar specifically mentioned Camate, who's post didn't mention summoner anywhere.
    Just in reference to the post that he's going to make. Didn't wanna spoil too much, it's his job after all, and who doesn't just absolutely love their job?
    (0)

What is it that google translate is translating as "the saving grace of god beast"? I love weird autotranslates XD

Even as a BRD I am very happy to see other jobs get a boost to buffing. I really hope it increases the number of set ups that are workable and more people get to play their favourite jobs in serious content. I sure hope erratic flutter is full haste 2 - even if the duration is just like 3 mins so it isn't really great for diffusion, it would be nice as a self buff.

Anyway, I sure hope SMN can share the haste love!
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    What is it that google translate is translating as "the saving grace of god beast"? I love weird autotranslates XD
    That would be Avatar's favor, last post we got about avatar's favor adjustments was in back in April I found Camate's post here.
    (1)

You rang?

While I can’t speak in too much detail about the adjustments that will be made to summoner, I’d like to give an overview on what the development team has in mind.

In the future we will be adding new Blood Pacts for avatars, one example of what they are planning to add is Hastega II. Additionally, they would like to make adjustments to Avatar’s Favor and also increase the ways that summoner can support other party members.

In terms of new avatars, the team is planning to release Atomos in the September version update.
    (14)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    I just wonder if we're getting those new blood pacts in July or August... or later?

Either way, thanks for the update.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    You rang?

While I can’t speak in too much detail about the adjustments that will be made to summoner, I’d like to give an overview on what the development team has in mind.

In the future we will be adding new Blood Pacts for avatars, one example of what they are planning to add is Hastega II. Additionally, they would like to make adjustments to Avatar’s Favor and also increase the ways that summoner can support other party members.

In terms of new avatars, the team is planning to release Atomos in the September version update.
    rdms enjoy your utility while it lasts, it appears haste 2 will be replaced with Hastega 2 in endgame builds very quickly.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    rdms enjoy your utility while it lasts, it appears haste 2 will be replaced with Hastega 2 in endgame builds very quickly.
    If our only utility is based on Haste II then that's a solid indication we have way bigger problems than SMN getting the AoE version of it.
    (6)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    So SMN can do what in one move when RDM can do in like 30 seconds. How many DDs in a typical DD party, 3? 20 second recast, but with self haste and haste gear, can get it down to a low recast plus Spontenity. Should last a good 8ish minutes with gear and Composure too. But, RDM will offer other things like eva down+grav2 which would let melees eat meat and wear less acc gear(potentially -80-100 evasion when stacked. If it's like Blind/Blind II it'll be -20/-30.

Saboteur on NM with AF3 hands is a 2.1x bonus and AF3 body+Uxkaj Feet is x1.15 so 2.25 multiplier combined. So if the base of Distract II is -30 evasion, it will be -67.5 evasion. Gravity II is -40. -107.5 evasion is monumental. DDs could drop all their acc so that they're swinging at 50% hit rate, toss on the above debuffs and their hit rate jumps from 50% to 95% cap.
    (2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast