Ever call a GM trying to get something resolved and they tell you to come to the forums and post about it? Ever get pissed off that it takes days, weeks or months to get a dev response to your topic just for them to beat around the bush and dodge the problem entirely? Do you want your friendly(and right now unhelpful) GM staff to assist with more things that tell you to come post on the forums?

THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

I've been noticing that anytime I want to talk to a GM about something in-game and that I don't have time, well, it's a waste of time to even bother calling a GM. Their current duties are to push us to the forums and make a post that will probably never see a dev post in it's 3-5 minutes of fame/life.

I remember when I had issues in game that I could count on a GM to respond in a timely manner(normally less than an hr) and my problem be resolved BY that GM. There wasn't any need to post on the forums. I want my issue tackled the same time I find it or it happens to me. Like tonight, for instance. I was in Dynamis Jeuno for a whole 9 mins and the server decides it wants me to disconnect. I was able to surf the web while my percentage was going towards 0%. I got an error message "Content ID not valid" when I tried to log back in. I ended up logging all the way out of POL to log back in. When I finally got back in, I was dead and wearing the Twilight Set. Well, you would think "it has 'Set: Auto-Reraise' on it" but it didn't work through the disconnection(which needs fixed). I ended up dc'ing 3x within an hour and a half. I talked to a GM but he's like "Sorry bro, nothing I can do. I can't cast Arise on you or anything of the sort. It's just your luck that the server wanted you off it that instant."

It's Square-Enix's fault/problem that I was disconnected. If it was mine, I wouldn't have been able to surf the web at all. In this case, I want the GMs to be able to reset dynamis times and be able to interject on behalf of us players. I'm tired of the Dev's screwing us over. The benefits should be on the players and not the server/monsters. I say monsters because apparently their range on their daggers are 20x the range of our daggers.

I WANT THE GM'S TO HAVE POWER TO HELP US IN OUR TIME OF NEED!

Give GMs the power to help players and make the Dev's balance players vs monsters. Even the playing field and let GMs assist players like they used to years ago. Who knows, maybe players will come back to the game.