Character
    Sutiban
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Connection Problem

I was disconnected 3x with 1.5 hrs. I was in Dynamis for only 9 mins when the 1st DC happened. I logged back in to wearing the Twilight set but no auto-rr. I'm guessing the effect doesn't persist through a connection loss(needs fixed so it does). I logged in my 2nd account on my laptop and made a GM call because the DC wasn't my fault. I was able to surf the web while R=0 and S=47 and percentage was dropping. My connection was good so the server disconnected me. The 2nd DC was 10 mins after the 1st and BOTH my accounts were disconnected. BOTH of my accounts were able to surf the web while disconnecting. The 3rd time I was disconnected was about 25-30 mins after the 2nd. I'm going to point my finger at the Special Task Force since they're known to blast an IP address into oblivion and force the computer to disconnect from the server.

My issue with this is the disconnection made me loose out on 2 hrs of farming Dynamis and I was only 9 mins in and working on the 3rd time extension. My next issue is the lack of GM service. I've made like 5 GM calls about this problem and other problems related to the twilight set over the last 2 days. The GM calls about these disconnects have yet to be responded to and I've been waiting almost 3 hrs now. I've made a complaint about GM service.
    (0)

2. 06-25-2014 08:04 PM

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Saw your post before it was deleted Stompa. Try and Google Error 3001. It's been around for quite a few years.

Never really seen an honest cause to it, and there's a myriad of ways to "fix" it. Anything from dcing from your ISP to get a new IP address, resetting your router, file checks, turning everything off and on, logging in your character from another location, moving it out of the affected area, then logging back in on your main computer, etc. There's a large number of things that are claimed to fix the issue. Personally, I got it about a year ago, and after fully shutting down the computer, disconnecting and unplugging the router, and calling my ISP to have my connection re established, I was able to get past the issue.

Alternatively, it seems that if you just wait for 2-3 days, it seems to correct itself.
    (0)

4. 06-26-2014 07:50 AM