I'm gonna be as technical in this topic as possible with also trying to give a picture to where/how these mobs linked which led to the Twilight Set being equipped and then Auto-RR failing to work.

First, I was in Dynamis - Jeuno near where the boss is spawned. If you go up to Ru'Lude Gardens, I'll try to show you where I was when I pulled. If you know where the Time Extension that stands still is, then you have the right spot.

I just killed the Vanguard Pathfinder(Beastmaster) and went to pull the Vanguard Armorer when the entire side passed Morlepiche(NPC that gives Signet) and on passed where the TE stands where Laityn is standing all linked. Now, there's a Welldigger and a Tinkerer that stands in that corner and you think they would've linked. No, they didn't. It was an Ambusher, Shaman, another Pathfinder, a Red Mage and a Hitman. They linked from around the corner all the way up to the ramp down to where you turn left to go to the AH. They were at least 30 "yalms" away and SHOULD NOT have linked with the mob I pulled. They were well outside the radar in the bottom left and I was standing on and physically hit the mob I pulled.

I've already posted about the magic damage taken with the magic defense and evasion gear being really high still. I had magic defense +9 and magic evasion +173 so the damage shouldn't have been over 600 by my guesstimate. I've always taken around 200 damage from thundaga3 but this 1 shaman did around 1400(firesday too) and left me with around 200-300 hit points...that's when I switched my armor to my Twilight set because I knew I was done for. I switched it, ran around for 3-4 seconds and then died. I had expected Auto-RR to pop up but it didn't...so I waited til the mobs depopped and it still didn't come up. I home pointed and called a GM. I still had an hour left in dynamis to farm and this clearly shouldn't have happened the way it did.