Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Feedback On New Item Stack Count Visibility

I know I can't be the only one having trouble seeing the new stack count. I just wanted to make a post to let you know these new numbers are hard to see. Maybe you could darken the icons so the white numbers show up better?
    (16)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Player
    The old way was yalms better, just change it back...
    (6)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    The old way was yalms better, just change it back...
    Or better yet give an option to.
    (6)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's really tough to read. On a related note, it sucks that you can't tell how many of an item you have when you try to sell to an npc.
    (5)

Player
    Really unhappy with the movement of the stack quantity to the icon. While I understand the reasoning behind it as a short term fix (text length in English), it would be incredibly helpful to make adjustments to the item names in the future and move the numbers back.

With the current changes, it's quite jarring to scroll through your inventory. The icon visibility was important for quick item management. Having the entire icon covered in text makes it harder to do this, and defeats the purpose of the icon altogether.

Please consider expanding the affected widows slightly, then moving the number back,
    or
    Altering the names of items where overlap would be an issue, then moving the number back.
    (22)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsx View Post
    Really unhappy with the movement of the stack quantity to the icon. While I understand the reasoning behind it as a short term fix (text length in English), it would be incredibly helpful to make adjustments to the item names in the future and move the numbers back.

With the current changes, it's quite jarring to scroll through your inventory. The icon visibility was important for quick item management. Having the entire icon covered in text makes it harder to do this, and defeats the purpose of the icon altogether.

Please consider expanding the affected widows slightly, then moving the number back,
    or
    Altering the names of items where overlap would be an issue, then moving the number back.
    wholehaertadly agree with this, i have a difficult time finding stuff in my inventory because the numbers are clustering the icon to death.
    (12)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Yes, I too find that the new stack number over the icon makes it difficult to read. If they must move the number there, I would prefer them just taking out the item icon in favor of the stack number.
    (6)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 06-19-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Player
    Just to clarify my post:

I don't have any trouble reading the number, but not being able to see the icon is making it difficult to quickly scan for certain items in my inventory.
    (5)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Thank you to all that read or read and replied. I haven't had a problem seeing what the items are. I don't really look at the icons I read the item name other than crystals. I can see those at a glance. I just can't see how many are in a stack and I have a big screen. I don't know why they didnt put it the bottom right of the icon picture and make it like a tiny black stamp with the white number that would show up better. Nah, nix that I look the icon box is too small . :*( Just do something. We live in a day and time you can't even read a prescription bottle.

Just to throw this in here for the heck of it I am loving the <pos> next to the clock.
    Went to Crawler's last night with two friends and 3 Trusts and loved it! Broke my trial gread sword! W00t! I like the new weapon skill!
    (2)
    Last edited by Powder; 06-20-2014 at 12:41 AM.

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This new thing is seriously awful. Worst UI change ever. Why did they ever put it in? It used to be that I could just lean back and play, and the numbers on the right hand side told me what kind of inventory I have. Now if my face is more than a foot away from the monitor, I can barely see.
    (4)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast