Character
    Allestra
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

A few game suggestions :)

Hi there finally after a decade I have registered to the forums here, ususally use zam but thought it best to post suggestions on this site.

First off ffxi is very much appreciated by me, although i openly disagree with things about the game (as i think everyone does from time to time) overall i have stayed subbed with the game for over 10 years now and have enjoyed many aspects of it. I play wow, rift and ff14 as well but ffxi has always held a more nostalgic/special place in my heart.

thats said i am thrilled with the changes over the past couple years , making more content accessable to solo/duo is imo the perfect step for a game this old to be taking and i want to thank se for many many changes so far

the direction of the game now is the most influencial reason i will stay subbed.

i do have a few personal suggestions, some may agree or disagree which is ok, everyone has their own opinions and right to see things in their own unique light. so although im not returning to the thread to debate or discuss i really do want to leave my personal suggestions for SE that would improve my gamning experience and hopefully others as well!

BST:
    1 remove sic timers!
    really is no need for the delay...its an outdated concept and imo should be eliminated totally

2. pets need to remain when zoning, i do realize the game is very old, and quite limited when it comes to modern standards/coding etc, BUT honestly se, its time.......please invest the means to make this happen asap, it really isnt right that bst lose their (usually very expensive pets) at every zone.... its simply an old fashioned way of thinking that in todays gaming market...isnt the proper way to do it.

(now if that is totally unrealistic due to hardware issues and the limitations of the game then please, at the very least when you come out with new jug pet recipes make the materials to craft them very very common....all of them)

There is no reason to make at least one ingredient /recipe so crazy rare .....always ...other then to purposely gouge bst.

if ppl are worried about 'economy" then give bst a break for a few years and add things ingame to earn more money off the mnks...or the smn...or the pletora of other jobs available for a change of pace ....

2. also bst need to be in full ,total, complete, control of their pets to focus ONE target, we choose regardless of what else aggros in.

its almost"embarassing" for ffxi, to see this job still fighting to resic (oh that wonderful timer again...) 23x just to get a specific mob killed. its bizarre se.....it really is, please step back for a moment and just see how silly that really is please...i beg you ....

we should also have a passive and defensive stance for pets

3. please think about adding even a few hairstyle changes and a few more faces to choose from, available to new and current characters. errrrrr just a few even?? ....mithras could really use a workover for their faces...they just are not very appealing still.

4. i read you guys are trying to make a permanant way to 'glamor" ones appearance of gear...that would be awesome, and look forward to that )

just few issues that i had to mention...please consider thse SE if possible, would very much appreiate anything that could be worked on
    many thanks
    (1)
    Last edited by Allestra; 06-19-2014 at 12:42 AM.