Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Yes, arcana, demons and undead would have been great additions this month.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    Alright Devs, it's been a good while since we had some info on how that content update has been coming along so...

How's that project coming along? Is it going well?
    You said you'd chime in from time to time about any progress that's made, can we take this long drought of info as lack of progress? or did you just forget to update us?
    What happened to all of the monster family additions? Are there special mechanics that are giving you issues? Are you working on multiple families? Did you somehow forget that you didn't release them all already?
    What about plans for Monstrosity related quests and additional features? Did those get dropped at some point?
    What can we expect for this event's future? Is it being discontinued? Has it simply been given lower priority? Has motivation toward further developing this content dropped since its release?

Here's hoping we can expect some updates soon.
    Here I come, bumpin' with the rest of them, the best of them, tougher than bumps, you can call me Bumples, unlike 'Totto I don't chuckle, I'd rather bump my muscles.
    (0)

This thread was started in June, and there has been the barest of updates in-game (instinct sorting, whoopdedoo) and no dev comments at all.
    The October update seemed light on content (yay, more BCNMs I wont be invited to) - they really missed an opportunity for a grand monster-themed month.
    Here's hoping some seasonal stuff is still coming, but I want more than a repeat of the usual town event.
    (1)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I walked up to a Yovra and said "I want to be like you." then it spun around and slapped me.
    I walked up to a Wyrm and said "I want to be like you." then it turned around and whacked me.
    I walked up to a Soulflayer and said "I want to be like you." then it said "some day you'll be like me."
    I walked up to a Skeleton and said "I want to be like you." then it said "I want that too."
    I walked up to a Snoll that said "You don't want to be like me." then it exploded.
    I walked up to an Elemental that said "Magic is scary." then disappeared.
    I came across a powerful monster and said "I want to be like you," and it replied "but you ARE like me!"
    It turns out we were both Disappointed.
    (2)

Still no mention of Monstrosity for this month or the next update. Has SE abandoned it?
    I'd like to know whether to keep renewing my sub ... until the day my "lolPUP" gets invited to endgame.
    (2)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm hoping for Undead as part of the Halloween update but it's probably wishful thinking :/
    (2)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Man, how long do we have to wait just to get some info on what's taking so long and how far along the progress is? Hell, even if they actually just lost interest in further development or something along those lines I'd rather they just come out and say it than keep us in the dark. And how did we go from getting a monster family roughly every 2-3 months to getting none at all for like half a year? Can somebody with a red name and blue post background please answer these questions?
    (2)

Any news about Monstrosity for the coming months? We've been asking since June ..
    (0)

I just unlocked Gnole yesterday and man, it's a blast. Since it's kind of a werewolf it's the closest thing to something Halloween-like for this month. Although, I got spoiled by the fast-moving cats so I do wish the gnole moved faster.
    Still hoping for some updates. We need all the mobs unlocked and more areas to exp in (especially for the bigger mobs). Plus partying and other content to keep it going. Please give us some news!
    (1)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I leveled Elasmoth to 99 last week, just to have at least one monster at max level.
    Using meteor on a group of enemies feels so incredibly awesome. Elasmoth almost feels like godmode :P
    (1)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast