So we are nearing a year since Monstrosity being introduced and it seems to have not found a place in most players 'I want to do that' list.

Personally I enjoyed Monstrosity and invested a decent amount of time in it thinking it may be supported more. I still can't play the monster I wanted which was Wyverns. Belligerency was a good move but the rewards are horrible and not worth risking your infamy or prestige for, so it is only used as a level capping tool to make leveling monsters easier. Another feature that was mentioned and hasn't been touched on is Monster Parties. People including myself have been hoping for that since this launched. Lastly monster -vs- monster PvP which was announced to be coming at launch still hasn't been implemented.

It's been months since any new content was added to Monstrosity, this includes monster families or other additional content. In one of the Vana'diel Digests it was mentioned that it was being looked into on ways to get more players to do Monstrosity. Since then all there has been is silence.

There are a lot of ways to get players involved. Just ask the players and they would come up with plenty. Off the top of my head I can think of some as well:

- Monster BCNMs for high end currency. (Dynamis currency/Alexandrite/Rem Tales/Plasm/Obsidian Fragments)
- Ability to summon one of your leveled monsters like the Adventuring Fellow or Trust.
- Being able to challenge your Monster Ego to fights for loot from that monsters family at the cost of prestige or infamy.
- Joining a Beastmen force in Besieged or Campaign.
- Add a storyline. We still have no idea why this started from a lore stand point.
- More monster Records of Eminence.

With that said, I'm wondering if anything is coming down the pipe for this feature or if I should write off Monstrosity?