Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Where are the updates on this content!?
    Sitting in the seat Cait Sith warmed up for them.
    (0)

2. 07-27-2014 03:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    And these would be just a few examples, all of them taken from bonuses Instincts give from their species. Maybe even special ones related to certain species... like

Malboro Hat (Yes, a hat that looks like a Malboro)
    DEF/STATS
    Enhances Resistance to all Status Ailments +20
    I.lv115
    Funny I should mention this a few weeks ago...

http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Morbol_Cap
    (1)

Character
    Ackeronll
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ain't no party like a Monstrosity Birthday Party!!!!

So lonely.
    (0)

I really hope that there is more to the September update than what was alluded to in the latest Freshly Picked Vana'diel. Most especially where Monstrosity is concerned.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Alright Devs, it's been a good while since we had some info on how that content update has been coming along so...

How's that project coming along? Is it going well?
    You said you'd chime in from time to time about any progress that's made, can we take this long drought of info as lack of progress? or did you just forget to update us?
    What happened to all of the monster family additions? Are there special mechanics that are giving you issues? Are you working on multiple families? Did you somehow forget that you didn't release them all already?
    What about plans for Monstrosity related quests and additional features? Did those get dropped at some point?
    What can we expect for this event's future? Is it being discontinued? Has it simply been given lower priority? Has motivation toward further developing this content dropped since its release?

Here's hoping we can expect some updates soon.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackeron View Post
    Ain't no party like a Monstrosity Birthday Party!!!!

So lonely.
    Ain't no party like a Monstrosity party cuz a Monstrosity party don't START!

Aww ._.
    (0)

SE suckered me in to another month for the incoming PUPdate but I doubt anything will change. There's not a damn thing to do on my server if you're not a BRD or RNG. So all I've been doing is working towards unlocking Behemoth. I'd really like to see some Monstrosity updates.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, October is a great time for monster-themed stuff. I'd love to see more seasonal stuff in-game (including in the Mog Garden) and have more casual activities.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    Alright Devs, it's been a good while since we had some info on how that content update has been coming along so...

How's that project coming along? Is it going well?
    You said you'd chime in from time to time about any progress that's made, can we take this long drought of info as lack of progress? or did you just forget to update us?
    What happened to all of the monster family additions? Are there special mechanics that are giving you issues? Are you working on multiple families? Did you somehow forget that you didn't release them all already?
    What about plans for Monstrosity related quests and additional features? Did those get dropped at some point?
    What can we expect for this event's future? Is it being discontinued? Has it simply been given lower priority? Has motivation toward further developing this content dropped since its release?

Here's hoping we can expect some updates soon.
    Bumpan thread.
    (0)

Seriously? No updates AGAIN?
    I really regret renewing my sub for this month.
    Seasonally, October is a prime time for monster-related content. Overall I'm really disappointed in this update (even with the pet job buffs, I don't see them getting invites anytime soon).
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You'd think we'd at least get Undeads this update. Oh well, seems all we can do now is bug the Dev team for feedback.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast