Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    How would the max potency take precedence be an issue? The way I envision it is that the check only applies when the same song is sung, not for when trying to overwrite one song with a different song.
    Mainly it would only be when your SV songs are about to wear off. Especially if you used Clarion Call, too. Since CC extra song never wears if you recast songs before they wear, you need to recast your SV'd songs before they wear too. With your proposal, the only way to do this would be to sing 'dummy' songs first before then singing the 4/5 new songs that you really want.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    AH that is true, I had not considered the case of when SV then overwrite of songs to keep all up.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Guess SE is reading brd forums, but would have preferred an answer to the status of Massacre Elegy over this trust issue.
    (0)

Once haste 2 is in the game, there's every chance that we might see massacre elegy, but not before.

My guess is, that they will monitor the situation with geo/rdm/cor being used for events and decide if BRD can receive any more buffs without pushing all the other support jobs out of favour again.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2